First look at Restistance PRO. A new wrestling fed formed by rockstar Billy Corgan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

This is the first episode of a behind the scenes documentary on the creation and start of wrestling fed Resistance PRO. Founded by Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan and the Baron brothers. They seem to have a good roster and backstage crew with experience from working with WWE.

Could be interesting to see how this turns out.

Reactions: Testify and Matt

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Thanks for the info. I heard and read some reports about events they had this year with Main Event being Rhino vs. Harry Smith battling for the title, and their matches were descriped as very awesome. You also said that Raven is the head booker/agent, which leads me to believe this company will have balls awesome storys and stuff, since Raven is a true genius. Looking forward to seeing more stuff from RPW, tbh!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Down with the wrestling, but i cant get over the butthurt from him being such a piece of shit before Cobains death. I know, pathetic. I'll still watch, just hate any time his name is mentioned.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Testify said:
Resistance Pro Wrestling on TV!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m6P2u7XxcGo

:obama:

God bless you :boss:

Stopspot

Reaction score
RE: First look at Restistance PRO A new wrestling fed formed by rockstar Billy Corgan

I am already marking for the guy who threatened to kick the fans "in the penis as well" after doing that to his opponent. :true: Such ego.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Stopspot told me this episode features Rhino vs. Smith in a Cage with Raven as the special ref. Holy fuck! :win: