First Ever Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Ok, so tonight I was really bored so I decided to try my hand at GFX. After trying to download photoshop became too annoying, I downloaded Gimp 2.6. This is the first ever piece of GFX work I have ever made and I know it is not good. Just thought I'd post it anyway. I also haven't downloaded any brushes/fonts so I am just using what Gimp gave me.

Rate/Hate/Debate

BookerT-1.jpg
http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq328/tailss050795/BookerT-1.jpg

Flip

Reaction score
For a first sig, it isn't too bad since it's quite obvious that you know some basic things....like a border...etc.

I'm guessing that you cut that picture yourself, because it's really choppy on the outsides. Since you're just starting, I suggest download PSD's when you make a sig. Trust me, I never heard of PSD's until a month after I started, and it made things much easier lol.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
i think the image is really funny looking because you just have his face, and his chest and a custom paint look on his clothes and hair, but for a first try its obvious that you can see what you need to do.. when i started using psd's like a month ago but i just wanted to render alot when i first started so thats what im good at now along with makeing c4d stocks.. =) w\e works for you!