First and last time I'll say this.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cole & King during the Bryan/Punk match were freaking awesome at selling Bryan's abilities. During this whole feud Bryan hasn't looked like an idiot. He made Punk tap, won on RAW and they constantly reference how tough he is.

Was it just me that noticed and appreciated that?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I could hardly watch the match, I don't remember a single word said on commentary.

Damn, I'm probably annoying everyone with these "Couldn't watch" comments, but I have no choice. :dawg:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
They we're good :true: was expecting them to make jokes out of freakazoid AJ for bring a crazy bitch but they didn't :boss: the match was good

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
I could hardly watch the match, I don't remember a single word said on commentary.

Damn, I'm probably annoying everyone with these "Couldn't watch" comments, but I have no choice. :dawg:

Feel bad for you :sad:

Pedobear said:
They we're good :true: was expecting them to make jokes out of freakazoid AJ for bring a crazy bitch but they didn't :boss: the match was good

were*

:yay:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Never even noticed, I don't pay attention to the commentary really...

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
lol @ Pedo ... Love your defense.

Hooray for Crayo turning grammar Nazi on the forum. ;)

Tbh, I was focused on the match and wound up not paying much attention to commentary. I feel almost bad now that I don't really remember what was said. However, I did vaguely notice that they weren't completely focused on talking about AJ's psycho crap and that they did promote Bryan's abilities some, which I thought was cool.