First albums you ever bought.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, I was inspired when Natural Disaster mentioned that he had only started to get into music and it made me recall the first two albums I ever purchased.

It was on the same day, I bought The Beatles-Magical Mystery Tour, and Mariyln Manson-Anti Christ Superstar and I still love both to this very day.

What was your first album and do you still listen to them today?

Soulpower

The White Album by The Beatles
Highway 61 Revisited by Bob Dylan
While Light/White Heat by The Velvet Underground

And I still listen to them. Not as often as before but every once in a while I'll listen to one of them.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The White Album by The Beatles
Highway 61 Revisited by Bob Dylan
While Light/White Heat by The Velvet Underground

And I still listen to them. Not as often as before but every once in a while I'll listen to one of them.

Brilliant albums.

I'm waiting for the first person to put down Backstreet Boys or New Kids on the Block so I can make fun of them mercilessly.

Rell

Reaction score
The first album I ever bought was Nas-Illmatic, I still listen to it every once in a while, Its the best Hip-Hop album of all time in my opinion.

the dark knight

bought by myself = evanescence's fallen.

my bro always used to buy them not me. and when he got out of the house i had to buy them myself . 1st was above ^

Reaction score
Hmm . . I don't really remember i think it was Hybrid Theory by Linkin Park because before that i wasn't intrested in music . . Now im addicted to it :D

Wrestling God

Reaction score
When i was about 9 i bought AD/DC - Let there be rock. For a laugh and i got home and i loved it.

Oasis

Reaction score
My first was Linkin Park's Meteora, because my friend bought it like a week earlier and said it was cool

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
First Albums I bought (I usually download) were Mezmerize by System Of A Down and One-X by Three Days Grace, they're my two favourite albums as well.