[FirePro] Revolt Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Brodie Lee (Exalted One Era)
Steve Corino (modern day with crazy Manson look)
Dustin Rhodes
Karrion Kross
Willie Mack
Ooo, there are some intriguing ones right there. Thank you, OMB. :D
OMB asking for women to early :smh he didn’t ask for those yet!
Honestly, I haven't decided yet if that's gonna be a whole round with picking Talent anyways, because while going through all the Wrestlers I have, I was thinking about building that division myself... I will probably take those who were suggested originally though. We'll see about that.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
maxresdefault.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Death By Looch

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
J0iPi1s.png

Monday, January 1st, 2024

Show Schedule announced

Revolt Wrestling is back in business and at the top of their to-do list is to crown a new Revolt World Champion! The
promotion now announced their schedule for the month of January and we learned that the winner of the Revolt
World Title will be decided in a league-style competition called the Road to Gold Tournament. Over the first three
weeks of the month Revolt will host six shows, every Friday and Sunday, with the sixth show being the Final Day of
the whole tournament. All shows will be shown on the Revolt Wrestling Network as well as PPV.

Additionally Revolt Wrestling announced one more show that will occur on the last Saturday of the month, before
they start their TV schedule in February with the first Revolt Wrestling INJECTION episode.
Schedule overview:
Friday & Sunday, January 5/7, 2024 - Road to Gold Day 1 & 2 @ the Bojangles Coliseum in Charlotte, NC
Friday & Sunday, January 12/14, 2024 - Road to Gold Day 3 & 4 @ the Yuengling Center in Tampa, FL
Friday, January 19th, 2024 - Road to Gold Day 5 @ the Gas South Arena in Duluth, GA
Sunday, January 21st, 2024 - Road to Gold Tournament Final Day @ State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
Saturday, January 27th, 2024 - Supercard Event (Name tba)
Thursday, February 1st, 2024 - INJECTION #1

The Road to Gold Tournament
20 Men will compete in this tournament to fight not just for prestige and glory, but also to become the new Revolt
World Champion. The four Blocks of five Wrestlers have already been leaked beforehand and now were confirmed
in an official statement on the Revolt Wrestling social media accounts. In the same statement the fans got to learn
a couple more details around the tournament, like every Match having a 30 minute time limit, that a victory is worth
five points and that after every participant fought the others in their Block the Wrestler that accumulated the most
points in each Block will progress to the next stage.

Two new signings
After Revolt Wrestling announced their show schedule and the Road to Gold Tournament they also confirmed two
more signings with Willie Mack and Steve Corino to join their Roster. While too late to be a part of the Road to Gold
Tournament, these two will still be featured during the RtG Shows, where they'll compete against each other in a
Best of Seven Series. The winner of this Series will receive a future Revolt World Championship Title Match.

@Jungle Daddy
J0irI5B.png
J0irzJV.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

UPCOMING SHOW

J0i4v6J.png

Friday, January 5th, 2024 @ the Bojangles Coliseum in Charlotte, North Carolina
ROAD TO GOLD TOURNAMENT - DAY 1

BLOCK A
( @El Jefro Blanco ; @Mitch Buchannon ; @The Gurricane )
J0ORvja.png
VS
J0ORWEQ.png

J0ORNv1.png
VS
J0ORUCv.png

BLOCK B ( @#Waddles ; @Roy Mustang )
J0ORj3B.png
VS
J0ORr4p.png

J0ORgGR.png
VS
J0ORX4V.png

BLOCK C ( @Brandon Blaze ; @CakeWalker )
J0OeT1p.png
VS
J0ORwYP.png

J0ORGQj.png
VS
J0ORPaI.png

BLOCK D ( @Mitch Buchannon ; @CakeWalker )
J0OREhb.png
VS
J0ORkTg.png

J0OeIBR.png
VS
J0OROyF.png

BEST OF SEVEN SERIES FOR A
FUTURE WORLD TITLE SHOT

MATCH #1 ( @Jungle Daddy )
J0irzJV.png
VS
J0irI5B.png

The Gurricane

End of Heartache
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alexshelly
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
americanwolves
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
The graphics, the background information, the little details like arenas, and JOE VS. KOBASHI?

You sir, have bested me.

I'm so excited for this dude!

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
The graphics, the background information, the little details like arenas, and JOE VS. KOBASHI?

You sir, have bested me.

I'm so excited for this dude!
Thank you very much, Gurry, but nah, it's not a competition. You're still the best when it comes to pure FirePro simulating, my friend. I just have a lot of fluff in it, since I'm doing that BTB approach. :D

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
whoever hass commentary wins

Reactions: Death By Looch

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Thank you very much, Gurry, but nah, it's not a competition. You're still the best when it comes to pure FirePro simulating, my friend. I just have a lot of fluff in it, since I'm doing that BTB approach. :D
The Looch so nice tbh.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
J0i4v6J.png

Friday, January 5th, 2024 @ the Bojangles Coliseum in Charlotte, North Carolina
ROAD TO GOLD TOURNAMENT - DAY 1
Commentary: Excalibur, Tony Schiavone & Pat McAfee

Before the show starts we see a hype video surrounding the whole tournament narrated by a distinctive, well-known
voice. While the narrator talks about the importance of the Road to Gold tournament and the Revolt World Title,
we get to see short snippets of all twenty participants, either preparing for Matches or being in action. The voice-over
declares that "The Road to Gold starts tonight!" and the video ends with quick close-up shots of all competitors.

We then go to the Arena where we see pyro going off, before we go to our commentary trio. Excalibur and Schiavone
welcome the viewers at home to the beginning of a new era for Revolt Wrestling and together with Pat they shortly
go through the details about the tournament and what we can expect of tonight's show, as well as the next couple of
weeks. The league is split into four brackets with five Wrestlers each. Every Wrestler faces each opponent within
their respective brackets once. A victory is worth five points, while a draw results in both competitors getting two
and every match is contested with a 20 minute time limit. After all participants had their four matches, the top guy
of each bracket will go on and be step closer to becoming the new Revolt World Champion.

Excalibur then tells us that they don't want to make us wait any longer to see some in-ring action to start and so
we go to our opening bout of the Road to Gold Tournament.

BLOCK B
J0ORj3B.png
VS
J0ORr4p.png

[ @Looch Hendry ...VS... @Roy Mustang ]
Winner by Pinfall (16:04):
Tyson Kidd
(Rating: 100)

Pat McAfee is delighted about the victory of the young Tyson Kidd and Excalibur and Schiavone talk about how
this rather upset win shows how competitive the whole tournament's going to be. "Everyone involved could end
up as our new Revolt World Champion!"

Next is the first video promo from on of the four competitors in the tournament, who will start their journey
to become the World Champion on Sunday, the Day 2 show. First up is Adam Cole, who talks about how the
opponents in his Block might have more experience than him like Greg Valentine or Finlay, or be stronger and hit
harder than him like Shingo Takagi, or be faster and have less pressure to win this than him like Tyson Kidd, but at
the end of the day he will be victorious, because neither of them are on the level of "god damn" Adam Cole, baybay.

Next up is a short interview with Renee Paquette, who has Tyson Kidd with her. She congratulates Tyson to
his victory over Finlay and he can't hide a big smile. Tyson then says that he's not a rookie anymore and him
not just beating, but also getting under the skin of a veteran like Finlay with his in-ring work and talent that
he starts grabbing weapons from under the Ring in rage should put everyone on notice. He's not just in this
tournament to gain experience, but to go all the way. After that we go back to the ring for our next match.

BLOCK B
J0ORX4V.png
VS
J0ORgGR.png

[ @#Waddles ...VS... @Roy Mustang ]
Winner by Submission (18:59):
Shingo Takagi
(Rating: 100)

Our commentary trio can't believe that Shingo pulled that off in the end. All three were already betting on
this becoming the first time limit draw of the tournament, but it seems Takagi had something against that.
They also questioning Shingo's use of that chair against Valentine one more time, while some replays are
shown.

Next we go to the locker rooms, where AJ Styles prepares himself for his Match tonight while cutting a promo
towards the camera. "Finally Revolt Wrestling is back in business and who is first in line when it comes to
headlining the first show in months? That's right, it's the face that runs the place, yours truly, AJ Styles and I have
a message for every participant of the Road to Gold tournament. Every single one of you might think, that you are
in the running for the Revolt World Championship, but you really are not. No one... NO ONE wants and needs this
more than me. I won the Title last January, after years and years of grinding and working my ass off and it
was the greatest moment in my career when I finally got to put it around my waist. So naturally, when I had to
relinquish it a month later due to my injury, I was so pissed off about it. I became bitter while sitting at home
for the rest of 2023, until that bitterness turned into determination and that one thought kept running
through my head. It got me back on my feet. It pushed me to put the work in to be able to come back and here
I am. Back in the house that AJ Styles built. Back to regain the one thing I have never lost. MY Revolt World
Championship. So guess what. I don't care if your name is Stone Cold Steve Austin or Kenta Kobashi or even
the so called best technical Wrestler in the World today Zack Sabre Jr. None of you will take this from me.

None of you can take this from me." And with that AJ Styles steps out of the room.

At a different location backstage we see Greg Valentine throwing chair around in a rage. When he sees the
camera, he addresses Shingo's use of a chair in their Match and promises that this isn't over. "Not by a long
shot
" Greg adds that Takagi better watches his back, because there is nothing, not even his "running
buddies
", that can keep Valentine from getting his revenge at some point.

BLOCK A
J0ORvja.png
VS
J0ORWEQ.png

[ @Mitch Buchannon ...VS... @El Jefro Blanco ]
Winner by Submission (12:22):
Chuck Norris
(Rating: 85)

After the Match Chuck offers Pac a handshake. The Bastard just looks at Chuck's extended hand for a couple
of seconds. It then seems like he's about to accept it, but instead Forearm Smashes Norris right in the face.
Pac then leans over the grounded Chuck and tells him something, before turning around and leaving the ring.

We then have our second short video promo from a Road to Gold participant, who isn't in action tonight and
it is the Man Beast Rhyno. The camera is right up in his face and through his wet hair he holds an intense
monologue in which he promises to Gore everyone in halves, who tries to stand in his way to become the
new Revolt World Champion. After that we are already back at the Ring for the next Match.

BLOCK A
J0ORNv1.png
VS
J0ORUCv.png

[ @El Jefro Blanco ...VS... @The Gurricane ]
Winner by Pinfall (15:48):
Kenta Kobashi
(Rating: 97)

After the bell rang, Kobashi briefly celebrates his victory by going to the corners and lifting his arms, while
Joe needs a second to be able to sit up in one of the corners. When Kenta is done and his eyes cross Joe's
again, he nods slightly and Joe answers the same way, even though he can't hide his disappointment.
Then Excalibur announces a debut of a new show called Revolt Effect, which will air on Revolt's official
YouTube channel 24 hours after every show and it will feature more promos and interviews from the last
show as well as some Dark Matches.

We are back with Renee Paquette then for another short interview. This time she welcomes the King of
Old School Steve Corino, who is about to head to the Ring for his first Match against Willie Mack in the
Best of Seven Series for a future Revolt World Title shot. He oozes arrogance and doesn't seem to be
worried at all to go against Mack. Corino predicts that anything else than a clean sweep by him would
be impossible, because he knows that Willie Mack will crack under the pressure to perform in the big
leagues, "just like he did in the past".

After that we see Kevin Owens walking down a corridor backstage, until he suddenly stops when he
runs into his opponent tonight, Bronson Reed. Reed has a grin on his face and he teases Owens with
reminding him that the last two times they faced each other, Bronson was the one whose arm was
raised in victory. KO doesn't seem phased by this and just tells Reed that he doesn't have anything left
to say to him after their run-ins in the latter half of last year and that he'll let his actions later in the
ring do the talking. Owens then just walks off, not without bumping shoulders with Bronson, who
finds that slightly amusing, by the looks of it.

BEST OF SEVEN SERIES FOR A FUTURE TITLE SHOT
MATCH 1

J0irzJV.png
VS
J0irI5B.png

[ @King Kota ...VS... @King Kota ]
Winner by Pinfall (14:59):
Willie Mack
(Rating: 85)

While Mack is celebrating his victory, Corino argues with the Referee, before storming off while holding his
ribs. Pat McAfee is delighted to see Willie get the win here and we hear how Schiavone leaves the commentary
desk to catch Mack on his way back for a short interview. Tony congratulates Willie and Mack, while he tries to
catch his breath, thanks Schiavone for that. Willie then directs his words towards Corino, who is already in the
back again and tells him, that he heard what Steve said before their Match. "Guess in the end I wasn't the one
to crack under the pressure." He adds that this was just the beginning and he is looking forward to the next
Match with Corino to show, once again, that The Mack is exactly where he belongs to be.

Up next is a video promo by Cactus Jack, who sits in a dimly lit room. He talks about how he fell through
flaming tables, how he bathed in thumbtacks and how he was thrown through real glass throughout his long
career. He also talks about how he stopped counting all the stitches and scars he got over the years a long
time ago. Jack then concludes that he did it all, except for winning the big one and that his opponents will
have to kill him to keep him down and away from that Revolt World Title. Back to the Ring we go after that.

BLOCK D
J0OREhb.png
VS
J0ORkTg.png

[ @Mitch Buchannon ...VS... @Looch Hendry ]
Winner by Pinfall (10:30):
Kevin Owens
(Rating: 76)

After the match we get another big announcement from our commentary team. Excalibur explains that
he just got word from the Revolt Wrestling office that they signed a deal with the biggest North American
Women's Wrestling promotion WARVIXENS. He adds that more details about that deal will be announced
soon, but what he can already reveal is that from February onwards all WARVIXENS shows, as well as past
ones, will be available on the Revolt Wrestling Network.

Next up is one more video promo from those who start their participation in two days and it's from none
other than Stone Cold Steve Austin, who we are seeing sitting on his porch, drinking some Stevewisers.
He speaks about how he is pretty much the odd one out in this group of technical, younger Wrestlers and
that he is more than fine with that, because even though he had to drop a lot of that stuff due to injuries,
he is more than capable to still hold his own with these guys. He then adds that they can put locks and holds
on him all they want, they will still get their asses kicked by him and that's the bottom line, because Stone
Cold said so.

BLOCK D
J0OeIBR.png
VS
J0OROyF.png

[ @Looch Hendry ...VS... @CakeWalker ]
Winner by Pinfall (9:42):
Naomichi Marufuji
(Rating: 83)

Directly after the bell sounds, the commentary team let's the TV audience know that something is going
on backstage and they'll immediately go there. Backstage we see Bronson Reed and Kevin Owens brawling
through the catering area. This goes on for a few more moment, until some officials and security members
try to break them up. They try to engage again, but more than angrily shouting at each other does not
happen, before we go to Renee Paquette on the interview set one more time.

There we see Renee surrounded by Zack Sabre Jr., Jay Lethal and Shingo Takagi, three of the four members
of TGGA. They don't waste any time with Jay talking about how the group is already 2-0 on this night, thanks
to Shingo and Naomichi winning their matches. Lethal praises Shingo a bit more and says that if Valentine
still has problems with Takagi, then he should find them. He adds that Shingo would be more than happy to
kick Greg's ass one more time. Jay then sends a message to his opponent Jay White. Lethal says that he
watched White over the last year and he feels the Switchblade became pretty dull and Jay ends his part
with the promise to secure a third win for TGGA tonight.
At that moment Naomichi Marufuji joins the group. The still bloodied Naomichi gets praised by the rest of
the group and Zack takes over the microphone. He talks about how TGGA is still at the "tippy-top" of the
food chain here in Revolt Wrestling and that he looks forward to dominating the Roster in 2024. Zack
congratulates Shingo and Naomichi one more time for their victories and he sends Jay off with some
encouraging words before he turns his attention to his opponent in the Main Event tonight, AJ Styles.
Sabre talks about how their paths haven't crossed yet and that many people would call their first time
facing each other tonight a dream come true. He speculates that it also has to be a dream Match for AJ,
because who wouldn't dream of Main Eventing a show with the best technical Wrestler in the World?
Zack then concludes the segment by warning "Allen" that Sabre versus Styles will turn out to be only
one thing for "Allen" and that is a nightmare.

BLOCK C
J0OeT1p.png
VS
J0ORwYP.png

[ @Looch Hendry ...VS... @Brandon Blaze ]
Winner by Submission (14:06):
Jay White
(Rating: 82)

Jay White grabs a microphone right after the match. He still has to catch his breath, but he leans
over the beaten Jay Lethal and just says "Talk about dull, huh? Tell Zack not to forget that this is
still the Switchblade Era and that Jay White isn't done with him yet." He drops the microphone
onto Lethal, before leaving the ring with a smirk on his face.

A short hype video for the second Road to Gold Tournament show on Sunday plays and we learn
that the Main Event will be again a bout from Block C with Steve Austin taking on Jay White.

Another video plays. This time it seems that we are in small, broken down cabin. Some ominous
sounds play in the background and you can hear the wooden floor creaking here and there. The
room is almost pitch black. It looks like something in one of the corners moves slowly around.
Then we can hear some faint, creepy laughs and what appears to be chalk being used on a board,
before the screen goes completely black and we are back in the Arena for the Main Event.

BLOCK C
J0ORGQj.png
VS
J0ORPaI.png

[ @Brandon Blaze ...VS... @CakeWalker ]
Time Limit Draw (20:00)
(Rating: 96)

The fans in Charlotte are not too happy with the result, but they still show their gratitude for
the incredible Main Event they just witnessed by applauding the two competitors. Styles and
Sabre are, of course, also not very pleased about the outcome. Especially AJ is frustrated,
after having Zack almost beat around the 19 minute mark. The two end the show with some
trash talking in the middle of the Ring, that ends in a Staredown.​