Find out WHO will face Heath Slater on RAW 1000 in here!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
It's not known if it will be a match, it will be more than likely a stunner and pin.

fter competing at Tuesday’s SmackDown taping in San Diego, California, Road Warrior Animal stopped by the 100.3 KFAN-FM studios for Extreme Pro Wrestling Radio to discuss this coming Monday’s historic 1000th episode of Raw SuperShow and confirmed his and other former WWE Superstars’ involvement on the program.

The WWE Hall of Famer may have spoiled the payoff of Heath Slater’s returning Raw legend angle while addressing rumors of “Stone Cold” Steve Austin’s involvement with the program—who has not been announced to appear by WWE.

When asked whether The Rattlesnake will encounter Slater on the show, Animal responded, “Austin will definitely give him the stunner, ya know thats coming! Fans get ready, you’re gonna see a stunner!”

Animal, who appeared on Raw in 1997 and 1998, also confirmed that he will be on hand for the festivities: “I will be making an appearance…people will see that my spikes from SmackDown were excellently repainted! Yeah, I’ll be there all painted up, with bells on boys! If it happens it happens, I’m ready!”

On what else to expect for the unprecedented show, he said, “It’s gonna be star studded, on my flight alone is me, DDP and Bret “Hitman” Hart!”

I knew the rattlesnake was going to be showing up.
Nice of WWE to not announce it also, gets even more of a crazy pop. :jeritroll:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I want Austin to do something more interesting to be honest. I know it's cool but I'd rather see him do something deeper than just 'return, drink beer, stunner noobs and walk out', it's cool as fuck, but a segment with a superstar or something. Even just like his Wrestlemania 21 Piper's pit or his promo with Hassan, just something different.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I will have to at least attempt to poke holes in this thing. Austins status for RAW 1000 is questionable since there is a scheduling conflict. Austin has a new TV deal with the CMN in which he produces and films four or five shows for them. He is booked for the night of the 1000th RAW to film one of them (will try finding the source where I read this.)

Would be awesome if Austin showed up otherwise I'd take Undertaker.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I could see Slater vs Taker.

Slater promo in the ring : "I have versed all the WWE legend possible, and I am not a dead-man" *Undertaker music hits*

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Austin is off shooting Grown Ups 2 btw.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Perfect :dawg: Can't wait to see what Slater has to say to Austin it's gonna be segment of the night after DX reunion or Cena VS Punk for Championship.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I really hope Austin does something else...All he ever does when he shows up on Raw is stun somebody...I'd really like if they announced Tough Enough as a suprise!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Doubt this will happen, Austin's return match is against Slater? He'll stunner him post match if at all.