Finally....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Finally....Dolph Ziggler is World Heavyweight Champion! And it wasn't awarded to him by Guererro! What are your thoughts on that?

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm really glad that Dolph is finally World Champion, in fact I may even be changing my avatar soon to him with the big gold. Not sure if it's a good or a bad thing that he happens to be champion during the period where my interest/passion in wrestling is at an all time low (which is probably evident by how my recents posts are compared to my earlier ones). Dolph as champion is literally the only thing going on currently that I give even an iota of care for. The Shield use to be the best thing but a lot of my interest in what they were doing was lost during the Mania build (Show being an interest vacuum as usual) and their current thing with Team Hell No, while good development, just doesn't do anything for me personally. Fandango? Haha, no. I couldn't possibly care less about Fandango or anything Fandango related (unless that Jericho/Ziggler/Fandango triple threat happens like Dolph's said, then I will care about something Fandango related but still). Anyway, it could be a good thing because it gives me some a reason outside of this site to pay attention to WWE but the bad thing is I can't get invested in the product during the reign I've been waiting years for because everything around him is so uninteresting to me.