Finally!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hi guys, huge wwe fan here , didn't miss any smackdown or raw or any PPV for about 5
years . huge fan of the Undertaker , i consider him as the best in the business . Not really interested in TNA i've watched like 3 shows in my entire life . I discovered this site while watching a WWE show on Youtube and i saw the opportunity to interact with a worldwide wrestling fans community.
Well i guess that's the bottom line of what i had to say,i look forward to a bright futur here at wweforums.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
The ECW World Heavyweight Champion of WWEForums welcomes you here! I like The Undertaker too, he is a badass wrestler. Enjoy your time here, everyone is friend;y, and if you ever need help, just yell, "EXTREME".

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
WELCOME TO FORUM

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Thanks everybody for your welcomes, I'm sure I'll have a great time here,and Thanks to you you Crayo for the rep i really appreciate it.

Reactions: Crayo

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
raoufsb said:
Thanks everybody for your welcomes, I'm sure I'll have a great time here,and Thanks to you you Crayo for the rep i really appreciate it.
Get ready to be stuck to the random ass things we talk about.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
It was a blast until Super Cena ruined my night by winning the WWE money in the bank match

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
raoufsb said:
It was a blast until Super Cena ruined my night by winning the WWE money in the bank match

Cena is a good man. When I met him I got him a present and everyone around me pitched in to, here's an image of an item similar to it.
:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
raoufsb said:
Hi guys, huge wwe fan here , didn't miss any smackdown or raw or any PPV for about 5
years . huge fan of the Undertaker , i consider him as the best in the business . Not really interested in TNA i've watched like 3 shows in my entire life . I discovered this site while watching a WWE show on Youtube and i saw the opportunity to interact with a worldwide wrestling fans community.
Well i guess that's the bottom line of what i had to say,i look forward to a bright futur here at wweforums.

Welcome! :jericho: You will definitely like it here as this forum is probably the best WWE forum on the internet since this community is like a perfect forum community. Hope you take part of the Raw discussion tonight!

Reactions: Crayo