Finally VIP! :clap:

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

So i was told to request a GIF from an admin when i become a VIP so how do i go about doing that

MizMasta3000

i thought i did since my rep thingy says ive earned VIP status but that might mean something different. oh well sry false alarm close this plz

noumenon

lmao, nice one.

I however am VIP...but I never got my little blue "member" tag changed to VIP... how do I do that?

TK.GFX

Reaction score
lmao, nice one.

I however am VIP...but I never got my little blue "member" tag changed to VIP... how do I do that?

Go to the User CP, and then go to Group Memberships. You can choose what member group you want to be identified as there.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Dude, you're missing out. Being VIP is the greatest thing ever.

Kizza

i thought i did since my rep thingy says ive earned VIP status but that might mean something different. oh well sry false alarm close this plz

Well, did you know that The Brian Kendrics Biceps is currently having sex with your girlfriend and her still attractive mother?

Tough shit.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Well, did you know that The Brian Kendrics Biceps is currently having sex with your girlfriend and her still attractive mother?

Tough shit.

This is what you get to do when your a VIP.

It's awesome.

Wrestling Station

I remember that I was the first one to be having sex with your gf and her still attractive mother! FACT. fyi.