Final Hours before José Jalepeño....ON A STEEK! turns into a Soulpower!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Its almost time.... few hours remaining before we get the one and only Soulpower in the IWF!

Lets make a one last damn wish and pray on the
José Jalepeño....ON A STEEK! to RIP.

No further i do, welcome back.... Soulpower, with all the bumbum gimmicks you had, you will always be the hispanic beloved tall crucial that does the >_> while drinking beer.

oa6qhg.jpg

Lets all share the :love: love and lets give him a warm welcome!!!
:3dflagsdotcom_leban
^what?!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

With his current name I can't even take SP's serious posts as serious posts lol. Everything he says is a joke. But now .... the wait is almost over.It will be back to 95% of the things he says being jokes.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol...how much longer is the wait

PeepShow

oa6qhg.jpg
Too bad it says SNAKES AND PLANES.

But yeah, welcome back dude. Next time I say you turn into Walter. Much better fellow imo.

^^ROFL wtf was the point in saying that?

Moonlight Drive

Hehe, he didn't see the Gif

READ THE FUCKING THREAD BEFORE YOU FUCKING POST

Pretty sure I understand now thanks to Joo. I think Batista+Cena was just double checking I didn't pretend to understand to sound smart

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
apparentemente 7.. apparentemente 8... apparentemente 9...
chi è dentro è dentro chi è fuori e fuori
questa non è la realtà, questo è nascondino!

quella che raccontiamo questa sera è una storia di puro orrore..
se fosse un film sarebbe la ragazza con l'orecchino di perla,con Scarlett Johanson..oppure il ragazzo con l'orecchino da pirla..di e con costantino
mese di marzo, quello non è un uomo...
quello è il sindaco di Australia!
è cosi importante, che il suo autista, ha un suo autista, che ha un suo autista, che è il re di Frosinone!
ridendo e scherzando si è fatto il 27/08/1998..incredibile come passa il tempo quando ci si diverte........
ma c'è di più: chi ha ucciso chi e perchè? e perchè chi ha ucciso chi non sa come e quando? chi è perchè? dov'è? se si, basta! fino a quando?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Um I am confused.

How is Something on a STEEK Meant to somehow transform into Power from the Soul?

-HBK- said:
Pretty sure I understand now thanks to Joo. I think Batista+Cena was just double checking I didn't pretend to understand to sound smart
Going to have to disagree with you here. I don't think he has any idea why SP had his name changed. He was just trying to sound smart. He posts like this all over the place.

Moonlight Drive

Hmm, interesting concept. So therefore, this is your implication

WWE Batista+Cena himself was ignoarant, as he is to most things (Of course he's ignorant, he likes...Batista, eww)

I asked a question, myself not understanding why Soulpower had his name changed

Batista+Cena, in a foolish attempt to sound smart, tried to spam and act as if he knew what was going on all along

Sounds right

Clever deduction for a bicep :p