Fighting Styles

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Simple, how do you fight?

I'm more of a street fighter. Nothing special like judo and kung-fu and all that other shit. I usually have use my own two styles of fighting.

When i'm in a fight, I know i'll win I don't fully ball my fist up. I toy around and it usually throws people off. I often get criticised for fighting like that.

When i'm in a fight with tougher people, my whole style changes and I completely ball my fist up and crouch down a little. It mainly consist of a shit load of upper cuts. I also knee people or clinch when necessary.

You?

Moonlight Drive

So many people are going to be talking about their mad fighting skills in here for e-cred, just wait.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I suppose you'd say I'm basic street fighting, except not even that. lol. I kick people, does that count? lol. The extent of my fighting involves headlock takedowns, wannabe muy thai knees, and the guilotine choke. lol. Other than that, or should I say, even with that, I get my ass kicked on a regular basis in fights. Luckily, I never usually fight.

Moonlight Drive

I'm unstoppable, I have 39 inch pythons and can take a man down with one punch. I often decide to be ruthless and tear off a mans arm for fun and feed it to my dog if he messes with me. I fight off gangs of MMA fighters & boxers, often 600 strong with ease. I'm just that tough. So don't mess with me, my fists travel through the internet, bitch.

J

All I'm going to say is I'm not afraid to use an equalizer. If someone is bigger than me then I will use what I have to to beat them. Some call it unfair but hey I do what I need to do when I'm outdone.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
If I'm going to be serious, though I do not fight, I train in Jujitsu and a middling of Kung Fu, and I can grapple and wrestle. I would really only defend myself and try not to hurt the person whenever I have to. I find pinning them down the best way to do it, TBH.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
^ Lol

I can honestly say that I have NEVER been in a real fight. Unless you count when me and my brother would start hitting each other, but as soon as we got some frustration out, we would both start laughing.

If I were in a fight though....I'd step on their foot and push them. Then kick the shit out of them.

Reaction score
Yeh I cant say I've ever been in a real fight, nor will I be. I'm a fucking pussy, and I will always prefer to walk from a fight than take em on. Mainly, I dont see the point in fighting, and apart from that I have a bad knee which makes me vulnerable as shit.

If I was gunna fight, I'd prolly try 'ground and pound', can't be that hard...

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
The closest thing to being in a fight for me would be when some kid tackled me when I pissed him off. I got him in a guillotine choke and wrenched it in until my friends pulled me off him. Really wasn't much of a fight, but oh well what can ya do?

MikeRaw

I've been in probably like 10 fights. No style though, lol.
Who the hell uses a style? Is there even styles for fighting? I mean, if I saw a guy doing a "style" like kung fu or karate, I'd just laugh.
The majority of people, myself included, just throw fists, lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I prefer the *insert strike* to the testicles style of fighting. Quick, and easy. I'd still rather not fight though.

Christian

Reaction score
idk ive gotten in 2 fights when i was drunk with my friends who wanted to fight. one with some fgt but i knew id win that one

i was trying to tell them the whoel time i didnt want to kick their ass but they insisted (2 different times). i didnt really have a fighting style i jsut popped em in the face a few times

and one time i choked my friends dad out when we were drunk cuz he thought that i couldnt

but thats about it

Kizza

I only fight if hit. Like today for example, I broke up a fight, walked away and one of them hit me in the back of the head. I turned around and cracked him one right in the nose.

It felt good.

the dark knight

i find it amusing that most of you, who happen to be wrestling fans have never been in real fights lol. maybe thats why kids stop liking it when they grow up? after they get in a real fight? lol i dunno. cant say i was in a REAL fight either, but ive been in one or two "fights" before.