Kayfabe Fighting for Survival - After Ryan Blake's assualt on Neilson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*The camera rolls up again with a view of Will Neilson in the medic's room, along with Reagan Cole. Gabriel Kirkshaw is nowhere to be seen and the same can be said for Yuri Williamson. A doctor emerges into the view of the camera and speaks to Neilson.*

Doctor - Will, it's not the first time we've seen you in here, and for once you weren't drenched with blood like last time. Ryan Blake hurt you, he hurt you a lot, one of your ribs is cracked, you've suffered a minor concussion due to that Rocker Dropper through the announcement table and your right arm is heavily bruised along with both of your legs being slightly bruised. I'm sorry to say this.... but you can't compete tonight, under no circumstances can you compete in the situation that you are in, and Ryan is going to be vacating your Survival Championship as we-

Neilson - *stands up and interrupts the doctor before he can finish speaking* Vacate my title?! There is no way that fat Irish bastard is going to vacate me of my title, because of him himself! I'll go out there, I'll fight whoever I need to fight, Reagan knows how resilient I am and how I will never give up, if I can survive being bloodied by Chris Parks then I can definitely survived being attacked by an owner who sits on his arse all day eating pies and cakes, mourning his stupid brother's death... AGH!!!! He doesn't deserve to have a brother like Robert, at least Robert had a bit of respect for me after I won his title, Ryan Blake will not stop me from going out there, you and your "legit" medical records won't stop me from going out there and I will not stop myself from going out there, cut my foot off, saw my arm in two, it doesn't matter.... I'll fight for my survival and I will fight Chris Young for my Survival Championship! You know what... Reagan, please deal with this poor man whilst I'm gone, take your time.

Doctor - BUT Will! Don't you want to know that Yuri has been taken to hospi-

*The doctor is cut off again but this time by a right hand from Reagan Cole, Will laughs and walks out of the room and the camera shifts to a view of Yuri Williamson in a hospital bed with bandages all around his head, he is watching the action before the doctor in his ward turns off the TV and asks him to stand up and leave the room for an X-Ray which Yuri complies to, leaving his Anarchy Inc T-Shirt on the bed and smiling to the camera before leaving as it fades to black.*

Yuri isn't going out for a while, he'll be back next week don't worry.