Fightful: Velveteen Dream has heat backstage, wrestlers believe he is getting preferential treatment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
renderTimingPixel.png
It has been revealed the Velveteen Dream's return was kept very private backstage and most of the talents only knew about his comeback minutes before the show in which he returned.
Velveteen Dream has been on the receiving end of 'significant heat' for a long time now, mainly due to his behavioural issues. Dream has also reportedly been given 'preferential treatment' in several situations. It was noted that any other Superstar in Dream's position would have been fired.
The heat hasn't ceased to exist as it was prevalent during his return as well. It was added that the company has not given any updates on the potential disciplinary action that may have been taken against Velveteen Dream.
Those snapchats seem pretty cut and dry, surprised he is still around.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
See I know WWE has made very questionable decisions but I absolutely refuse to believe that they conducted an investigation, found out Dream was guilty of such accusations and still decided to keep him.

Dream just like basically everybody else on the roster is just another cog in the machine. He's not going to take them to new heights and the company isn't going to plummet without him there.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Dream getting special treatment oh no didn't we just hear McIntyre say the same thing about Orton his past Week or last? So WWE doing such things over the Years for talent has happened before we know this it's not news. It's funny people act like it's new, but I have a feeling multiple talent outside the people we know has had those blessings and it's been kept secret or thrown under the Rug, it's just that Dream is a fresh talent with plenty of upside and when you're dealing with the time of Social Media stuff like this happens. I do want to say Dream if he keeps himself out of trouble could be a Wrestler leading the Company because he does bring that spark when he's around to with his personality and look. He needs to up his abilities in the Ring, but time and experience fixes those things.

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Deadspin just picked up the story, and now #firevelveteendream is trending on twitter.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
They seemed to be a lot of proof he did what he was accused of. So him coming so soon is bullshit to me.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
They seemed to be a lot of proof he did what he was accused of. So him coming so soon is bullshit to me.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk
I saw a few people posting dms where he turned the convo sexual within a few messages, and one I saw the boy was 17. Of course you always have to worry things are doctored.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I saw a few people posting dms where he turned the convo sexual within a few messages, and one I saw the boy was 17. Of course you always have to worry things are doctored.

I remember one thing actually had his voice in it as well, but I saw that back when this first dropped.