Fight (Curt Adkins RP 2)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
WWS cameras open up to an exclusive training session with "The Destroyer" Curt Adkins. He is training at a gym in Atlanta, which has been closed to the public for his session. "The Voice" Bryce Montgomery has been allowed to watch the session by "The Hotshot" Chris Johnson.

BM: I am here at a private training session of "The Destroyer" Curt Adkins with his manager and agent, "The Hotshot" Chris Johnson. First off, are you feeling pretty confident about your match at Unwritten?

CJ: "Pretty" confident? Brycey boy, I'm feeling a lot more than "pretty" confident. I'm feeling EXTREMELY confident about my match at Unwritten. Those two stooges do not stand a damn chance.

BM: Fair enough. Now, is Mr. Adkins available for some words?

While Bryce is asking this question Adkins is pummeling a local wrestler who has agreed to train with him.

CJ: Does he look ready? Brycey boy, when he's ready he will let us know.

After saying this CJ throws a kendo stick at Adkins, who immediately strikes the local wrestler in the back numerous times until the stick breaks in half. He locks the Kimura lock in and the local wrestler immediately taps out. After the tap out Adkins gets up and literally kicks the local wrestler out of the ring. He nods at CJ who nods back in approval.

CJ: I think he's ready now Brycey boy.

Adkins walks up to wear Montgomery and CJ are standing, climbs over top the ropes, and sits down on the edge of the ring.

BM: Mr. Adk..

CA: Just call me Curt.

BM: Okay, Curt. You and Sylar Grey have had an intense rivalry the last couple of weeks. What can we look forward to in your upcoming match at Unwritten?

CA: Did you see what I just did to that local in this ring?

BM: Yes, you clearly showed why your nickname is The Destroyer.

CA: Let's get one thing straight. It's not a "nickname". It's who I am, it's what I do. "Nicknames" are for losers, this is a lifestyle for me. Now, what I did to that local is nowhere near the pain I am going to inflict on Sylar Grey. He had one broken kendo sticks, expect at least five for Grey. The blood that pours out of his body will fill the ring, and I will not be held responsible. The fans choose to boo me because I was victimized while growing up and Grey chooses to antagonize me because I can kick his ass any day of the week and he knows it. I will show him why I'm the *expletive deleted* Destroyer, that's for *expletive deleted* sure.

BM: Wow, some choice words from The Destroyer. Thank you for your time gentlemen.

The cameras fade out as Montgomery leaves Adkins and CJ conversing.