Few Things I Created....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fenix0505

Reaction score
What's up every I'm new to this.. so hehh i just looked at a lot of my friends gfx and started to pick up some thing... heres what I got..
============================================================
50 Cent:
50centso6.jpg

Eminem:
shadyif5.jpg

Fergie:
fergiexr3.jpg

Cena:
johncenazr7.jpg

My Uncle:
jerrythekingbj9.jpg

============================================================
all of these that were made of course I'm not a nooby to GFX designs I've been messing around with it for a few months I'm just starting out on this web sight..

EliteSociety.

Reaction score
They're quit big tbh, I think they would be better if they were smaller.

I think your main problem is your text, the colour never seems to match and the placement is a bit odd.

Another problem is that, on all of your sigs, the focal point is the PSD and then... there's not a whole lot else. Your sigs are very empty, and need filling up!

One last thing, they are a bit repetitive: background, PSD w/ glow, text - try mixing up some styles and coming out with a style of your own!