Fay is gay

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Tropical Storm Fay is likely to hit Gainesville Florida (where I am staying at currently during my vacation) and that means I could lose power and if the storm intensifies into a hurricane I might have to evacuate. I have no clue where to go since I don't live here and I barely know the area. This tropical storm is fucking pissing me off. The weather people are predicting rain all this week, which completely ruins my plans to go visit the beaches and enjoy the so called "SUNSHINE" state, and on top of that the tropical storm could reach hurricane status when it comes to Gainesville...its fucking bullshit! I just hope the storm spares this town so I don't have to deal with evacuating and all that shit. I'd rather spend time relaxing and enjoying some good weather. Honestly, its been cloudy literally every day since this damned storm made landfall, I'm almost forgetting what a blue sky looks like!!

Anyway, I hope tropical storm fay misses here, or at the most gives us a little rain shower. I don't want to experience a tropical storm or a hurricane at the moment (thanks for the offer though!!) and I sure as hell don't want to experience a fucking tornado since those usually come with these mega storms!

GO AWAY FAY!!