Favourite Tag Teams?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

What are youor favourite tag teams, pretty simple question

The Rockers-A very innovative team. In a time when the big men dominated, they came through with a very different style of tag team wrestling, paved the way for a lot of future teams

E & C-They were AWESOME. Both are Main Event level competitors in the ring and on the stick, and put on some classic matches with The Hardys & The Dudleys. They carried the tag division for a while with those two other teams. Five Second Poses FTW

Miz & Morrison-I fucking love these guys. In many ways, I think they are the new E & C. The Dirt Sheet is awesome, and if teaming with Miz keeps Morrison on my TV, I'll watch.

Those three stick out in my mind more than any others. What about you? Favourite Tag Teams?

Nation

E & C-Greatest tag team of all time.

Hardy Boyz-Jeff was were he belonged and that's in a tag team with Matt.

Londrick-I loved watching them in the ring. They were the modern day Hardys.

MNM-Back in the good old days with Melina.

Miz & Morrison-I never hated the Miz but when he started taging up with Morrison he stepped up.

Owen Hart & British Bulldog-Two of the greatest in ring performers together.

Hart Foundation-It's the fucking Hart Foundation.

Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase-Easily my favorite tag team now.

Ballin

Reaction score
E & C- Hilarious, I was pissed when they broke up. Great in-ring as well.

Hardy Boyz- Loved em'

The Dudleyz/Team 3D- Probley the greatest heel tag-team ever.

Kevin Steen and El Generico- What can I say

Motorcity Machine Guns

Owen Hart and British Bulldog

Taker and Kane

Airfixx

Hart Foundation
Brain Busters
Dudley Boys
British Bulldogs

...I agree with Nation re: The Hardy's. Wasn't quite a fan of them like I was the above guys, but they were so much better as a tag team than they ever will be in singles.

Enigma22

Reaction score
hardys are my favorite obviously... my favorite 2 wrestlers are matt and jeff...

i really liked DX just cause they were so fucking funny.

i liked the dudleys and e and c

three live krew was pretty cool. i liked konnan and killings but i barely cared about bg...

Christian

Reaction score
The Hardyz and E&C. The Hardyz, me and my friend would ALWAYS play the WWF PS2 game, he'd always be Jeff and I'd always be Matt. Fun times haha.