Favourite Cartoon you watch nowadays

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
IMO The Regular Show would be for me. Such a dope show. There are some episodes on YouTube if you're from the US. If not, then here is a clip to enjoy.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I love how Muscle Man has a poster of The Dark Side of The Moon by Pink Floyd album cover in his trailer. Marked awfully hard on that, and when Mississippi Queen played on the hot sauce episode. I do watch that show whenever I'm bored. That's honestly the only cartoon I decently catch up on. I'm awfully behind on MLP(which I have lost interest in new episodes, so most likely not catching up anymore), Avatar, American Dad, and I think that's about it.

Reactions: CM Punk

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Hmm. Don't think I watch any.

I'll watch old King of the Hill or Simpsons episodes if they happen to be on TV. I think that's about it.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Stopped watching Cartoons when I was 14. :burns: I do watch some every now and then though.