Favourite AHS Series

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Not gonna lie I have been obsessed with the American Horror Series since I was introduced to it a few years ago. But one thing I have noticed is that everyone has a different series that they deem best for one reason or another. (I will miss series 7 cult as I have not seen it yet. Waiting for it to be added to netflix.)

For me its Series 2 Asylum it had a deep story that I was very intrigued about seeing the ending. A very good setting perfect for a show like AHS and I just like Mental Asylum/Prison shows and films so maybe bit bias.

Many series are rated badly such as Hotel. Admittedly I didn't like it at the start and didn't finish watching it. But glad I revisited it. Actor Dennis O'Hare stole the show and deserved numerous awards (don't know if he got any.)
But it was the first series without Jessica Lange who made AHS. So I can see where people are coming from. Series 6 was great in another aspect with the changing of form with the reconstruction/reality show format that again I turned away at first but proved to be a hit.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
My favorite would be Season 4, Freak Show, though mainly because it deals with carnival and such of the 50s and I love that type of stuff, so some what of a bias you could say.

After, it I would say my favorites are as follows Murder House, Asylum, Coven, Roanoke, Hotel, and Cult.

Reactions: Lackin