Favorite Trilogies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

The trilogy. A movie term that can turn out to be either disastrous or amazing. So go ahead, pick what you deem to be the three best movie trilogies..

For me..

The Bourne Trilogy (I'm fucking obsessed with these movies. Even though there is a 4th coming out in 2011 and I can't wait, still IMO the most solid trilogy out there.)

Lord Of The Rings (read the books at like 10 times a piece... and the movies a hell of a lot more than that)

ORIGINAL Star Wars Trilogy

noumenon

^Fuckin aye...third movie was a bit iffy at points, but still an awesome trilogy. The fourth movie got scrapped about 10 times. They were working on casting in 2007-2008 and they scrapped it again because "Dr. Grant" was committed to The Tudors.

PeepShow

Yeah, I know. :( I've been waiting for 4 for years now. People can say all they want about a 4th, but fuck them, Jurassic Park will always own.

Qwake

Lord of the Rings owned, especially since its like one of the only good things to come from New Zealand :D

Wordlife

Lord Of The Rings, The Godfather, Jurassic Park, Star Wars, Aliens, Rocky

Wordlife

^oh shit yeah! The Matrix! I forgot bout that one!

And yeah I know I know.... trilogies... but those are still essentially great!

What bout X-Men and Indiana Jones??

C4

The Godfather, Matrix, Lord of the Rings, Rocky, Star Wars, American Pie, Scary Movie and all of those mentioned above.

MikeY

Reaction score
Original Star Wars, Transporter, Ice Age

the dark knight

^^you really think its on par with the matrix and star wars?