Favorite Smackdown Feud?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Natalya vs Nikki Bella as the all time favorite smackdown feud? That one did not cross my mind.....At all.

Mines more Jericho vs Mysterio from 2009 which is very underrated in my opinion and of course, Eddie vs Angle.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah Eddie vs angle, cena vs angle, Brock vs angle (wow I guess I liked angle lol)

It's hard to boil it down to the single best feud for me. I would personally say all of 2002-2004/5. Just so much star power. There really was sooo many great talents on the roster in those years.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
As a new-er fan, Hardy vs Punk in 2009 made me stay a fan. That felt so real and personal, and that CM Punk title reign felt bigger than the 434 one. Man, Casual Snow hated that guy so much

Reactions: collim1

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Eddie vs Edge (had an amazing no DQ match), Los Guerreros vs Team Angle (shelton and charlie), Eddie and JBL, Eddie and Angle. Eddie vs Rey.

Look at that, there's a pattern :p

Jazzwazza

Jobber
Reaction score
Pretty much any Eddie rivalries. He made them all so interesting and memorable. Probably pick Eddie vs angle as my top pick though

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Eddie vs Angle

Smackdown Six

Edge vs Undertaker

Jericho vs Rey now that Reag mentions it.

Jeff Hardy vs Edge and Jeff Hardy vs Punk

Hardy Boys Feud (Even if the "I KILLED YOUR DAWG!" thing was stupid. But they had good matches)

Current Era Smackdown includes Ziggler vs The Miz, Cena vs Styles, The Randy and Wyatt family saga has been great and gave Randy a bit of a renaissance.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Oh, I almost forgot Randy vs Christian which was a pretty good rivalry. ONE MORE MATCH! ONE MORE MATCH! ONE MORE MATCH!

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Oh, I almost forgot Randy vs Christian which was a pretty good rivalry. ONE MORE MATCH! ONE MORE MATCH! ONE MORE MATCH!

Except Christian was only World Champ for 5 days....only regained it on a technicality, and was made to look weak :(