Favorite Sit-Coms?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
The Office, That 70's Show, Drake and Josh, That's So Raven.

some more I can't think of.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The Simpsons, Friends, Only Fools and Horses, Mr. Bean, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Parks and Rec

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Workaholics

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Red Dwarf is the greatest of all time.

200_d.gif

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Mostly British ones, I have always found american sitcoms over the top and not funny at all but I do enjoy american comedy films though.

American
Friends(up to series 5 or 6) well written early on, very witty and loads of classic scenes from all the main and even minor characters. chandler was my fav loved his sarcastic one liners and phoebe I liked a lot because of her weirdness.
Everybody loves raymond- Raymonds dad was the best thing in this very good actor who I have enjoyed in other things, there was other great moments for other chracters too.

British:
Only fools and horses- characters you could identify with and the humour was honest and came from he struggles of every day life.
Blackadder - Brilliant idea well executed
Porridge-Timeless sitcom from the 70's
Peep Show -The best sitcom of the past 15 years in Britain, very intellengent and loads of laugh out load moments.
Inbetweeners -Bus wankers
Father Ted -madcap
IT Crowd -madcap
Red Drawf - cult sci fi and I do not like that type of genre but this very funny
Mr Bean- Clever despite have almost no dialogue in it
Fawlty Towers- A mad comedy
Black books

Last edited:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Blackadder, keeping up appearances, Father Ted, Full House, Mr Bean, Allo' allo' to name a few

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Frasier. I probably have the entire show memorized. I think the best cartoon sitcom was easily Futurama. British would be Blackadder. "Baldrick you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on a harpsichord singing 'Subtle plans are here again.'"

NexFlax

Reaction score
Everybody Loves Raymond, My Name is Earl, Malcolm in the Middle, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Seinfeld, King of Queens, Charles in Charge, and ALF are just a few of my favorite.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The ones I have watched and liked : King of Queens, Rosanne, Hot in Cleveland, Everybody Loves Raymond, Reba, The Middle, The Golden Girls, The New Adventures of Old Christine, I Love Lucy, Bewitched, and more I can't think of.