Favorite Recently Released WWE Superstar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who was your favorite, had the best skill and shouldn't of been released?

• Ashley Massaro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trevor Murdoch

• Torrie Wilson

• Balls Mahoney

• Al Snow

• Chris Masters

• Bobby Lashley

• Daivari

• Dave Taylor

• Johnny

• Total voters

Travis40

Who in the hell voted for Balls Mahoney? :rofl: I voted for Torrie BTW

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
I really liked Bobby Lashley. Always a fan of the power wrestlers

Soulpower

Christopher Masterpiece, without a doubt.

The man was on his way to being a LEGEND, but his kind heart led him to third-world countries where he single handedly rebuilds villages ravaged by wars.

To make it worse, we will never get to see the EPIC showdown between Christopher Masterpiece, and The Real Deal, Bam Neely.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I will always miss the "Squash My Balls" Match.

Wordlife

I loved Bobby Lashley... even though he sounded like Mike Tyson lol

superdragonau

Reaction score
I voted for Daivari, the guy has unlimited potential and I just hope TNA dont blow it with him, his promo n this weeks Impact was awesome

He coulda really done wonders for the CW title if he had ever got a chance with it, I woulda loved to have seen Daivari v Helms

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
i say bobby lashley, get some mic work done and we had us a good world champ, but if he goes to tna, they work on him build him up better, nre future tna champ2 years in the buis. maybe. i also like the hasson guy too, i think that sucked with him getting released, it was bad timing with the thing with taker (which was a good fued) and they let him go but i liked the character

heels unite!

Reaction score
torrie and ashley quit on their own. but i would say torrie because of the beuty. :thumbup:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Ace Steel is way better than all of them imo. And he was released from devolopmental. So despite him not being on the poll, my vote goes to him.