Favorite Movie Quotes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Post your favorite movie quotes here, can be more then one but I would recommend posting them in different posts so you don't get the movies mixed up. No double posting.

"STOP SINGING! NO WONDER YOU HAVEN'T GOT ANY FRIENDS!" "Only a true friend would be that truly honest!" - Shrek

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk? - Clint Eastwood in Dirty Harry.

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
King Kong ain't got shit on me! - Denzel Washington in Training Day

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
"Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!" - Pulp Fiction.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
"My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!" .... "In a row?!" -- Clerks

I love you. Clerks is such a great film

I always loved it when The Dude says 'obviously you're not a golfer' when that guy is asking him about his bowling ball

also 'careful man, there's a beverage here!'

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
I love you. Clerks is such a great film

I always loved it when The Dude says 'obviously you're not a golfer' when that guy is asking him about his bowling ball

also 'careful man, there's a beverage here!'

Nice. I absolutely love Clerks; such a great, cult classic film. Of course I have to love Mallrats, too. "I hope his pants get caught and a bloodbath ensues!"

Another of my favorite movies with tons of great quotes:
"Oh, fuck you! I'm not the rope-totin' Charlie Bronson wannabe that's getting us fucking lost!" -- Boondock Saints

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Regality said:
"Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!" - Pulp Fiction.

:finger: You bitch you took my quote :sad:

"You never go ass to mouth!" -Clerks 2

"I'll be baaaack!" -Terminator 2

"Garth, marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries."-Wayne's World

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
"I like to think i'm a master of my own destiny" - Randal Clerks

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Doc Holliday: "And you must be Ringo. Look, darling, Johnny Ringo. The deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, they say. What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?"
Kate: "You don't even know him."
Holliday: "Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him."

-- Tombstone
:win:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
"Did you ever see that movie um, Clash of the titans? Yeah I don't want to sound like a queer or anything, but unicorns are kick ass!"

-Orgazmo