Favorite Drinks (Non-alcoholic)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Share your favorite drinks be it soda, energy drinks, juice, ect.
Share as many as you like.

I will start off with my 3 favorite sodas...

Jones Soda : Blue Bubblegum
bbg_front_square_medium.jpg

Faygo : Cotton Candy
31HS2zv8ygL.jpg

Coca-Cola : Vanilla
cd9b420e401525fc9c3bc8f6bf6bc0c1_medium.png

I also want to try Jones Soda Birthday Cake before they stop making it but I would have to buy a 12 count case and the bottles come to $2 each plus shipping. I will get them soon as I have some extra money though. I will get a case of the bubble gum ones too since those are hard to find around here. I am able to get 12 of the green apple ones from Walmart for $14 when it is in stock which is a nice savings but they never have bubblegum..
:downer:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
My 3 favorite drinks...

1. Water
041157600_1447130747-2.jpg

2. Sweet Iced Tea
sweet-tea-recipe.jpg

3. Gatorade Frost Glacier Cherry
161150_1.jpg

I was going to say water but that is a given. I drink water daily and juice/soda now and then. Sometimes tea but I prefer green or white.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Milk, Coffee, Tea, Ice Capps, Jones Soda once in a while, Gatorade, and Iced Tea (sweet tea to the yanks).

Beer: Specifically Sleeman Cream Ale, Pump House Acadian brew, PEI Brewery's "Sir John A" and Cast Iron, or if I need to be cheap, Molson Canadian.

Mixed Drinks: The Jimi Hendrix, White Russian, and a simple Rum and Coke (or Pepsi if no Coke)

But I don't drink often. Maybe once every few months. Drink responsibly, my human and animal friends

Last edited:
Reactions: Solid Snake

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
When it comes to non-alcoholic stuff, water and coffee are what I drink almost exclusively.

I'm a definite coffee snob, I won't drink your run of the mill Folgers/Maxwell House stuff. Only exquisite blends with the finest beans for me. :twiggy:

That's a lie. I drink a lot of different kinds of coffee, owning a Keurig gives you a ton of options, since a lot of roasting companies have learned that making K-Cups is a great business venture.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
When it comes to non-alcoholic stuff, water and coffee are what I drink almost exclusively.

I'm a definite coffee snob, I won't drink your run of the mill Folgers/Maxwell House stuff. Only exquisite blends with the finest beans for me. :twiggy:

That's a lie. I drink a lot of different kinds of coffee, owning a Keurig gives you a ton of options, since a lot of roasting companies have learned that making K-Cups is a great business venture.

My Guy Friend from church LOVES Coffee. All the time talking bout it. He's got his own espresso machine. And its interesting hearing him talk bout the dif kinds of coffee and blends and etc...

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Water and every once and a while a hot chocolate. I don't need anything else

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler