Favorite BTB Storylines

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
In BTB, I know a lot of us who do the same type of project time after time so, if you are one of these people, which is your favorite storyline to write? Or if you are a prolific reader, your favorite to read?

xtremebadass

I might have to go back to remember but I liked everything BKB did with NEW. He had Lesnar, Cena, Orton, and Styles as main eventers. That was my favorite BTB towards the end of my run.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Really loved some of the shockers that XBA did on RAW with HBK lying down for Ric Flair and also some of Anigma's storylines.

PS: Sorry Gards, I can't get to MSN right now.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Really loved some of the shockers that XBA did on RAW with HBK lying down for Ric Flair and also some of Anigma's storylines.

PS: Sorry Gards, I can't get to MSN right now.

You should be sorry. But Happy Birthday man.

Mine would be XBA's Flair and HBK one to. I still remember the epic promo, with each reciting their nicknames.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Thanks! How about when CT Styles was once known as DXDegenerate and the very first WWE Invasion in the section.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
This thread should be called let's reminisce, but yeah, Charlie pulled that angle off perfectly. And then you had the MMA thing that Andrew and Mason where going to do.

I just realised, I know to many bookers by first name.

xtremebadass

I loved Levi's BTB because it was so original. I try to remember it but you had Batista, Rosey, Test and all those guys main event. It was just so interesting to read.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I loved Levi's BTB because it was so original. I try to remember it but you had Batista, Rosey, Test and all those guys main event. It was just so interesting to read.

Regal and Benjamin storylines for the win. I loved the Anti American Organization stuff, that was the best part about Levi's threads.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Favourite to read: seX's Punk and Michaels lead up and eventual Punk turn at NWO.

Favourite to write: Kennedy vs. Punk lead up to Mania. Followed by RVD/Hardy vs. UKonnection.

Woot.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I have to say that Jericho vs Rosey Storyline Levi did was epic. it was long and never got old! Great matches and always made the story progress. Favorite feud I ever followed

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Favorite's to read-HFH's epic Ric Flair stable storyline with Michael Shane, Bryan Danielson and somebody else can't remember

Favorite's to write-Strong vs. Jacobs is personally epic. Chuck Taylor vs. Sabian is alot of fun to write.

seX-Power

I really enjoyed reading the stuff CT was producing in the Age of Evolution in the latter stages, with all the great storylines he had planned.

My favourite to write would have to be the storylines I have now, or in my Raw 2009 thread I really enjoyed writing my heel turns for Punk and Cena.

Moonlight Drive

Might not have been a storyline per say, but the Booker T & Chris Jericho tag team in WWE RAW was great.

I'm trying to think back to a time when I read BTBs regularly enough to find one that sticks out, but I'm struggling right now. CM Punk joining NEW was a nice surprise.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
CMS doing anything that involved with Rikishi & Crushing C. Never thought I'd like a Rikishi storyline lol.

Undertaker v. Goldberg that XBA did was just gold too. Probably my favorite storyline.

Anigma's storyline with Cena & Edwards was pretty good too.

& holy shit I almost forgot, tied up with 'Berg v. 'Taker has to be SWA v. HEW fo' sho.