Favorite Batman movie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
A lot of members on here seems to be Batman fans, or at least fans of the movies. So I thought we'd discuss the Batman films since the last Nolan one is soon to be released. The Dark Knight is in my opinion the best live action Batman film but I also think there are two better films out there. Mask of the Phantasm and Under the red hood.

Under the red hood is the latest animated Batman film and is as close to a masterpiece an animated Batman film can be. I loved every second of it. It includes Batman as I envisioned him, Nightwing and a kick ass adaptation of the Joker done by John Dimaggio (Bender from Futurama).

Trailer:

Opening Scene: Listen to the Joker here. Sets the tone of the entire movie.

Then there is Mask of the Phantasm. The movie haled by Batman fans as the best Batman film over all. Based in the same universe as the 90's cartoon it is dark and gritty, thrilling and interesting.

Siskel & Ebert review:

Discuss.

Reactions: Matt

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Never seen a batman movie :haha:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Step your Joker games up. Nicholson is the GOAT. And the '89 version of Batman is my favorite

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_%281989_film%29

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Batman & Robin

Reaction score
Dark Knight so far but hopefully that will change after Dark Knight Rises.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Batman can do anything.
HE'S THE GODDAMN BATMAN