Favorite Actor/Actress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Who is your favorite actor and actress?

My favorite actor is Christian Bale. In every movie I've seen him in, he was fucking phenomenal. He really just transforms into his roles. Many of his movies are some of my favorite of all time or for the year that the respective movie was released. I saw American Psycho a few months ago and it actually managed to live up to or even exceed my expectations. Nobody could have outdone the guy. He killed it in American Psycho.

My favorite actress is Scarlett Johansson. There are so many bad actresses but this woman knows how to act. She was great in all the movies I've seen her in. She even managed to compete with the boys like Bale, Jackman, Hartnett, Eckhart, etc, etc. I'm expecting her to be one of the reasons to watch Iron Man 2.

Wordlife

Actors:

Christian Bale: Hands down my favorite actor. He's been in some of the greatest movies ever made: American Psycho, Batman Series, 3:10 To Yuma, Rescue Dawn, Public Enemies, Terminator Salvation, etc.

Denzel Washington: No need to put movies down for him, he's never ever been in a bad movie.

Actress:

Ellen Page: She's freakin hot, cute, funny, hilarious, and hasn't been in a bad film. One of my favorite movies of all time, Juno, for example, shown she had talent. Freaking love this girl!

Reaction score
Actors: Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, Russel Crowe, Leonardo DiCaprio, Djimon Hounsou, Johnny Depp, Gary Oldman, Nick Nolte, Arnold Schwarzeneggar, Mel Gibson, Liam Neeson

Actresses: There's not too many I can stand, but my favorite all time, hands down is Sigourney Weaver. Respect her, you motherfuckers. There would be no female action stars were it not for Lt. Ellen Ripley. Fuck you Angelina Jolie, you're not even worthy to lick her boots.

LadyHotrod

Actors:

Sean Connery
Hugh Jackman
George Clooney
Christian Bale
Michael Douglas
Kevin Spacey
Russell Crowe
Jet Li

Actresses:

Famke Janssen
Anna Paquin

Nation

Looks like we got some Christian Bale fans. Speaking of Bale and a little bit coincidental as I mentioned American Psycho, that shit's on right now.

J

Mark Wahlberg

And probably the most underrated actor ever.

Woody Harrelson

Actress: Emma Stoner - I always seem to find her wierdly attractive in all of her roles.

Reaction score
Christian Bale: Hands down my favorite actor. He's been in some of the greatest movies ever made: American Psycho, Batman Series, 3:10 To Yuma, Rescue Dawn, Public Enemies, Terminator Salvation, etc

I like Bale too, he was fucking epic in Harsh Times, but to call any of those movies "greatest ever" is wrong. That list is cocksuckery compared to the resumes of Deniro, Pacino, Depp, Gibson, Damon, DiCaprio, Pitt, Crowe and so on.

Actors:
Bobby DeNiro- perhaps the greatest actor of the last 40 years
Al Pacino
John Goodman
Jeff Bridges
Steve Buscemi
John Candy
Robert Downey Jr.

Actresses:
Meryl Streep
Kathy Bates
Ellen Paige- her performance Hardy Candy was brilliant

Famou$ 187

Favorite Actors.
Terrance Howard,Denzel Washington,Will Smith,Mike Epps,Ice Cube,Ryan Reyonds,Mark Wahlberg,Tyrese,Brad Pitt,Dan Aykroyd,Macaulay Culkin,Seth Rogan,Jonah Hill,Adam Sandler,Ethan Hawk,Jim Carey,Gerald Butler,Jamie Foxx,

Favorite Actress'.
Sherri Moon Zombie,Ellen Paige,Jessica Biel,Angelina Jolie,Abigail Breslin,Geena Davis,Jodie Foster,Jamie Lee Curtis,Jennifer Aniston

Mister J

Reaction score
Nation edited my post and wrote that about Christian Bale. My favorite actor is Jack Nicholson.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Actors:

Robert Downey Jr.
Johnny Depp
Christian Bale
Robert DeNiro
Al Pacino
Mark Wahlberg

BRUCE FUCKING WILLIS PEOPLE!

Actresses:

Meryl Streep