Fat Hairy Dude Curses out Dead Pro-Wrestlers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

[YT]dBCbHf3i2QU[/YT]

this dude is a jackoff.

NECKBEARD!!!!!

EDIT:

Here is him cursing out CM Punk ROFL

[yt]srL7-vvNrBY[/yt]

Switchy

Reaction score
ROFL! So he's basically saying CM Punk beat Test on ECW a couple of times and because of that he has to respect Test over Misawa, a Japanese legend of the sport.

This guy seriously has some major issues and prolly had a mancrush on Test but I found it funny how he said a couple of times "I don't give a fuck", when he clearly did, otherwise he wouldn't have made the video in the first place.

Anyway, how can he talk, he's ginger :p... Disrespectful cunt.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
What an assclown. Don't disrespect dead wrestlers.

I do agree with only one thing thought. Alot of people didn't give a fuck about Test. I remembed when that happend I was pissed about people making jokes and shit people saying all this shit about him.

I say don't disrespect none of the dead wrestlers no matter who they are no matter if they was a top for or jobber.

xtremebadass

Oh I had to put up this other video, same ugly ass fat guy cursing out CM Punk LMAO

Wordlife

this guy is a fucking prick... but the CM Punk one is funny

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Didnt watch em, but he has a point. CM Punk is a tool. having some famed jap wrestler he watches on youtube on his wristband other then a former opponent.

I really liked test, I didn't even know he passed on.. Was a huge fan of his. Loved his old Canadian stable he had and was a big fan of T&A.

If his respect is going to make it on TV, You don't limit it to your boyhood idol when a pioneer of modern WWE passed on earlier in the year.

xtremebadass

"f**kin' Undertaker is better then that Bitch and that's sayin' something because Undertaker f**kin' sucks"

Greatest line of that video LMAO

the dark knight

looks like a hairy fat chick

kaedon you got a sister?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah for real. It was like the hot topic during that time. Mainly rude people making jokes but still it was hot and I swear tons of post in it.