Fat Ass Somoa Joe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

how fat is samoa joe?

• cuddly fat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fat ass!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mancilla 86

Reaction score
the new samoan joe is even FATTER than before..instead of coming back after months of being off with a lame paint face mark..come back in better shape..for gods sake put on a shirt ..FAT ASS SOMOA JOE!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

This is quite possibly the worst thread I've ever seen. You could've at least kept some dignity in tact if you had been able to spell Samoa correctly, but that hasn't happened.

J

First red rep in a while and this guy defenitly earned it. Sure he's not in the best shape but if you going to say that have a good supporting argument. Sure he's not in the best shape but he's still a bad ass wrestler.

mancilla 86

Reaction score
yea i was in a rush sorry i miss spelled his name...anyways hes a fat ass! i dont think fans like his new fat gimmick..i was a fan of him before because he was cool..but this new gimmick is lame..especially that knife

Jaybsty

Reaction score
Honestly Joe is a fat ass. Some people on this forum need to lighten up a bit. So this guy should get negative rep just because he's stated the obvious? So what. Joe is fat. Yeah he's right. Sure this thread adds not much value in terms of discussion because nobody is going to reply and say, 'nah fuck that, joe's not fat'. He's posted it in the right section and it's a wrestling based conversation. If you disagree or agree say so and thread is over. If someone makes a thread and you know it's obvious then he should get what he deserves in terms of replies. Not many replies. By the way. Did I mention I agree that Joe is fat?

mancilla 86

Reaction score
thanks i was just trying to bring something new to this section..i hope i did not offend anyone but i posted in the right section..i thought this was a good topic..anyways does TNA really not notice how bad of in shape this guy is? honestly i dont think i want a guy like that being the main event guy if im trying to compete with wwe

xtremebadass

There should be a third option...

"FATASS w/ crooked PENIS tattoo'd on his face"

seX-Power

Joe is cuddly fat imo. The kind of fat you just wanna grab onto.

OK, I just scared myself.