Fast 5

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Crippler

Reaction score
Impact Wrestling Forums Name Usebar

Image deleted

scottcs88

Reaction score
Vin Diesel and Paul Walker lead a reunion of returning all-stars from every chapter of the explosive franchise built on speed in Fast Five. In this installment, former cop Brian O’Conner (Paul Walker) partners with ex-con Dom Toretto (Vin Diesel) on the opposite side of the law. Dwayne Johnson joins returning favorites Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacrisâ€￾ Bridges, Matt Schulze, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Tego Calderon and Don Omar for this ultimate high-stakes race.

Since Brian and Mia Toretto (Brewster) broke Dom out of custody, they’ve blown across many borders to elude authorities. Now backed into a corner in Rio de Janeiro, they must pull one last job in order to gain their freedom. As they assemble their elite team of top racers, the unlikely allies know their only shot of getting out for good means confronting the corrupt businessman who wants them dead. But he’s not the only one on their tail.

Hard-nosed federal agent Luke Hobbs (Johnson) never misses his target. When he is assigned to track down Dom and Brian, he and his strike team launch an all-out assault to capture them. But as his men tear through Brazil, Hobbs learns he can’t separate the good guys from the bad. Now, he must rely on his instincts to corner his prey…before someone else runs them down first.

fast-five1-600w.jpg

fast-five-600w.JPG

fast-five-600w-1.JPG

fast-five-600w.jpg

fast-five-600w-2.JPG

and here is the Sneak preview for the movie

http://www.myspace.com/everything/video/2010/12/14/fast-five-trailer

With Seeing the pics I am guessing this is gonna take place before Tokyo Drift since Han is in it and he died than.

Kairi

Reaction score
hm i wonder how it will hold up against the rest. should be interesting to see, paul walker is still cute to me lol

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
Another one? Is this a joke? Can they stop before they kill it even more? I know it's all for the money, but they have to realize when they're ruining their own franchise.

AF.

Reaction score
Looks shit. Machine guns in a car movie?

It's better when they keep it strictly about cars/races like they did with the first and third, and build storylines off of that instead of going overboard and building racing through the storylines ala the second and fourth. The storylines of 1 and 3 stem from racing, rather the 2nd and 4th build stories which involve cars.

More focus on cars/racing, less on blowing things up and shooting people, imo.

Won't even put myself through this.