Fantastic Four Reboot

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So I'm sure a lot of people knew about it when it was announced but since it's a FOX Marvel movie and not related to Phase 1, 2 or 3 of that part of the Marvel Universe I figured I'd make its' own thread..

The reboot to the Fantastic Four series features four younger actors as the team members then what was previously used.. Reed Richards AKA Mr. Fantastic is played by Miles Teller, Sue Storm AKA Invisible Woman is played by Kate Mara, Johnny Storm aka Human Torch is played by Michael B. Jordan and lastly Ben Grimm AKA The Thing is played by Jamie Bell.. Viktor Domashev AKA Doctor Doom will be played by Toby Kebbell

The storyline that is given for this version of the story of the four heroes is.....
THE FANTASTIC FOUR, a contemporary re-imagining of Marvel's original and longest-running superhero team, centers on four young outsiders who teleport to an alternate and dangerous universe, which alters their physical form in shocking ways. Their lives irrevocably upended, the team must learn to harness their daunting new abilities and work together to save Earth from a former friend turned enemy.

They released the trailer for it today..