Fantastic BTB's Start with this -

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Rate/Hate/Debate

WrestleMania24.jpg

WrestleMania24-1.jpg

ImpactMatchup.jpg

PeepShow

Dude, seriously, why is your stuff blurry? What program are you using?

C4

I use Photoshop :( How the hell is that Blurry?? I even used Sharp Tool then again it's Blurry?!?!

PeepShow

You cant tell that thats blurry? Wow, just wow.

IDK what you do, but the quality is horride. The passion us there, but the turnout is just bad

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I also can’t believe you don’t realise that there blurry…

One night I’ll give you a PM or something to show you how to filter & blend things differently!

C4

I'm sorry but I still don't get it, They are Blurred?
Okay so any other way to remove the Blurry Effect? And yeah beside the Blurred Picture how is the rest of the work?

Weebo

Reaction score
Guys do not listen to him, he wanted join me and be a partner so I gave him a little test but he failed horrivbly so me and him are not working together. I would not work with someone that thinks shit like that is fantastic

C4

Okay dude calm down, look I just want to see how I'm doing in GFX making it's not that I call myself a great GFX'r I made much more shitty stuff than this so yeah this one should have been better.
It's not that in one minute you become a great Artist I'm sure Weebo you have been making this for atleast a year but I'm new and Practice makes perfect so let me do some practice and one day I'll be a good GFX maker. This GFX Showroom is to see how you are doing and if you don't like the stuff tell me how to improve and be more good what's with all of you ripping on me and insulting me?

Bradders

Reaction score
I don't think it's County's fault, the picture is blurry in the first place, try and download some nice clear PSD's.

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Man, that shit hurts my eyes, no offence, but they right, its madd blurry.

Wrestling Station

1- All are blured images (i think its something wrong with the setting of your software, which software youre using?)
2- Becareful not to place a cut hand psd (orton in the second sig) coz thats wrong.
3- Try to use narrower font in text.

JHar888

Reaction score
Kurt Angle/Christian Cage is good, the others are a little blurry. Everything you've ever done was blurry. But guys, be nice. No need to have a war with someone over if their sig is blurry or not.