Fanmade WWE Videos (Real Life)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xbunnyhopx3

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
Youtube.com
Hey Guys, you know my cousin and i we watch WWE since 2006, (we were 7 years old then) and we still love it with every part of our body. We make Wrestling fanmade videos with a Camera since years, Promos, Moments, Finishes of Matches etc (in Real life with a Mattress because we don't have a ring :p) And those videos are really damn good because i think we are pretty decent Wrestlers (We know a lot of moves) But enough with that, we never uploaded our videos but now we did on our facebook WWE Page, if some of you have the time, just check it out, it is a Top 5 WWE Promos (that really exist) but with us instead of the superstars. It's very good synchronized and pretty epic too, especially number 3,2 and 1 (2 is my favorite btw :p) so give it a shot and some feedback would be cool, it's 15 minutes long if you want to see the best of the vide, just fast forward to number 3, that's where sh*t get's real :) Enjoy it and have fun, no insults please. Thank you!

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Not "insulting," rather giving "constructive criticism" here.... This is awful. I guess if you had a ring, dressed up as the guys, etc., it might be kind of cool, but you're literally just standing in your bedroom hitting each other with chairs. Don't get it.

xbunnyhopx3

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
Youtube.com
Not "insulting," rather giving "constructive criticism" here.... This is awful. I guess if you had a ring, dressed up as the guys, etc., it might be kind of cool, but you're literally just standing in your bedroom hitting each other with chairs. Don't get it.
Hahaa nah man it's not just hitting each other with chairs (which looked really real and painful but wasn't :p) did you watch it full? like i said 2 and 1 are the best imo 3 is pretty good also..but thanks

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
:smirk2:
postpic.png

Reactions: Roadster and Swift