Fandango Debut!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fandango, Yay or Nay?

• Yes, I believe he will be an excellent Superstar!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, He will flop.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
So, who is either hyped or not hyped to see Fandango, debuting on Smackdown?

Personally I'm not hyped as I see the Idea of a Dancer that wrestles to be well, boring. I'd personally have gone for a different gimmick and not debuted him during the road to wrestlemania.

thoughts?

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I think this gimmick will catch us off guard and actually be entertaining. Johnny Curtis is a funny guy and I think he'll sell this character to the best of his ability. It might get stale like Brodus, but I'm going to enjoy it while it last. If he can deliver some good matches, we might not have to worry about that.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
He won't last long IMO, it'll get stale quicker than Brodus. Brodus gets kids involved, so that helps keep him somewhat relevant. Fandango will get old real fast.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Spoiler
He didn't debut.

I know, that's why I said on tomorrow nights Smackdown and it's hardly much of a spoiler when on raw they were advertising his debut on this friday's smackdown :p

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RiotRaven said:
I know, that's why I said on tomorrow nights Smackdown and it's hardly much of a spoiler when on raw they were advertising his debut on this friday's smackdown :p

He meant spoiler as in (don't open the spoiler if you don't want SmackDown spoiled)

He doesn't debut tomorrow, similar to Brodus Clay's delay

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He meant spoiler as in (don't open the spoiler if you don't want SmackDown spoiled)

He doesn't debut tomorrow, similar to Brodus Clay's delay

This ^

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Look, he's making his first appearance on the show tomorrow, so doesn't that count?

Anyway, yeah. He's NXT's former resident buzzkill with a dancer gimmick. If they can bring Maxine back to stick with him, I'd say it would work. No Maxine? Hell no.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Rain said:
Look, he's making his first appearance on the show tomorrow, so doesn't that count?

Anyway, yeah. He's NXT's former resident buzzkill with a dancer gimmick. If they can bring Maxine back to stick with him, I'd say it would work. No Maxine? Hell no.

I thought that would have counted myself :/ but seemingly not! though if does appear I'd like to see him with as you say with Maxine as a tough Diva manager!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rain said:

OH HELL NO! :pipebomb:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I will reserve judement until after a few months in the WWE. My initial thought though is that he won't go over well with that gimmick.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I'm reserving judgment, but really leaning towards no. I just don't think it'll go over that well, and just based off the "previews" I'm not liking the gimmick.

Then again, when I hear the name I think of the ticket-ordering site, so now I just feel dirty thinking of ordering tickets from there. It puts a whole new meaning to, "I ordered tickets off of Fandango." :eww:

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
I'm reserving judgment, but really leaning towards no. I just don't think it'll go over that well, and just based off the "previews" I'm not liking the gimmick.

Then again, when I hear the name I think of the ticket-ordering site, so now I just feel dirty thinking of ordering tickets from there. It puts a whole new meaning to, "I ordered tickets off of Fandango." :eww:

Never heard of it, but it's sounds funny :p! The previews were beyond shocking really ;_;