Fancy Dance!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Well, me and a friend made this video to go into a fancy dance competition online. Thought id post it here on the iwf.com, see what y'all think...

[YT]caRLu64qMkI[/YT]

Travis40

That looks like a horse dying....I seriously would take that down if I were you.

Reaction score
So, outta curiousity - since you seem to know what you're talking about, can you elaborate on this setence...

"It looks like a horse dying"?

And better yet, can you tell me how you related that to the DANCE VIDEO, please.

Edit: Yes, I do take feedback, negative or positive. But after reading another one of your recent posts in HIAT, Im going to need you to elaborate on this post. You do know what that means, dont you?

Travis40

Okay...I guess it's better than some people dancing...especailly Soulja Boy...I just hate that guy. But anyways, you were pretty good, I guess :dry:...not the best thing I've seen...but you're better than Soulja Boy...and the "Horse Dying" remark was saying that the dancing sucked and made me want to blow my brains out...and I do know what elaborate means...it means to cum...lol, it means to expand on something or to go into detail, I'm not a blueberry.

This Guy

well it was pretty bad, but at least you guys were on the same page, I mean I see pro dancers that miss cues and then aren't in sync with eachother. You guys were pretty dead on with your cues.

Travis40

^Yeah, the cues were great, but the other stuff was...well...uh....nevermind :dry:

Reaction score
I dont know if it will matter to add that it was done for a fancy dance (hah, nearly typed dancy fance) competition.

No, we dont just organise a dance like that for youtube randomly, lol. Thanks for the feedback :)

Travis40

^Oh good. I thought you were doing the dance just to put it on youtube and IWF...if that were the case, then I'd call you a stupid little inbread.....idiot

Reaction score
Well - we won. None of you care, but Im posting it here! Im proud, and this is HIAT - great place to bump old threads, and bring up pointless, irrelevant facts to others.

WII TIME!