Famou$ aka Role Model aka Darnell Wrong aka Cody

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Da Cookie Monsta

Shout out to mike for having my user name still up! Yes this is the real Famou$ 187. I just changed my ip [again]. But I came back once,like a week ago and I was going to make a thread like this. But i got banned from the same person who is rocking my username,rite now. So this shit rite here is me just saying whats really up.

It was 06 & i just joined Myspace. I had about 500 with no picture at all. Then one day I seen this I Love New York 2 contest on the vh1 website. I took the dude's pictures & later figured out his name. I went to his real myspace & took the rest of his pictures & the main part of his friends. The dude had about 10,000 friends at the time. I had about 1K or so. He messages & says whats up darnell,this & that. At the same time I was saying I was the dude I was promoting the dude's page.So he got about 20K just from me. Being 09 he has 28K all from me. The myspace i was pretending to me him on was in fact hacked along with my computer. He was never mad at me pretending to me him like he said. He loved the promotion i gave him.

But I wanted to be him because I have a horrible ass life. I didn't have no pictures at the time. Being 09 karma came and bit me in the ass. My mom died 2 days before my birthday which is Feb 26. I am 17 living alone with my diploma but no job yet,i plan on getting one this week actually. But the reason i came and ever signed up again was to confess & say why & what happened. I never came to spam nor be Blue. I am & have been done pretending to be people. If i still get banned after this post,that's fine. The picture below is me just saying Famou$ is here & im a brand.
24xgyfp.jpg

CT Styles

Yeah, alright. I don't see what you can gain out of posing as someone, because deep down you're not them, in reality you're not so you can't meet these people that 'love' you. Be the best of yourself and achieve what you're meant to achieve, don't live life as someone else.

CT Styles

What the fuck, cunt?! Why'd you send me that picture in the rep comment? I tried to give you some advice for your sad life. It's not my fault you've been a fucking loser all your life. What're you like 20-something? Why don't you fuck off and get your first kiss. It's people like you who live shit lives that become child-molesters, the scum of the earth because you can't even get a blow-up doll as a girlfriend due to your useless self not having a job. Take your shitty wannabe E! News Story and fuck off.

You're a fucking oxygen bandit. Quit stealing air people with a purpose could be breathing.

Christian

Reaction score
IF this is really famou$, you can unban him now. I remember all the admins said "I'll unban him when he admits to it"

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Wait hold on is this really him if so what up my boi...oh wait that's right you hate me...and I don't care to much for you either.

Wrestling Station

having the picture in black and white was a cheap way to hide your skin color :laugh: