Family Guy appreciation thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Its about time this board gave the great show some respect. It doenst get all moral, because it doesnt have to, at the end of the day.

it does what it says on the tin, makes you laugh. it is true to life, lije that episode where brian gets with meg when he is drunk. i think we all have copped off with a ugly lass when drunk, then regretted the next day when the phone calls start.

just dont think while watching it, and dont be self-rightious. people overthink it. it gets the job done

Reactions: Red Rain

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Granted it's nowhere near as good as what it was when it first came out it still lives up to it's original concepts, it has never really strayed away from how the show started off.. and for it to have lasted this long while doing that is pretty solid if you ask me.

Reactions: Tgmiveld

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
it did,nt have to change lads. it does what it says on the tin, make you laugh.

Reactions: Red Rain

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I protest against this thread. Family Guy is not something to appreciate, it's something to take an elephant sized black-as-midnight dump on.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Family Guy is on the lowest of the low scale in quality cartoons. It ripped off so many ideas and ran with it....prompting the rise of a career of a shitty movie/cartoon/tv writer who has done poorly in nearly everything he has done...outside of sales.

You will never hear family guy without Simpsons and South Park first, no one will ever give a fuck about american dad, and it is really Blue television for the chromosomal impaired. Bobs Burgers will go down in history right next to Family Guy.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
If you think that's bad, remember the time I went on a airplane ride with Patrick Stewart?

• Haha
Reactions: Bort

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Again lads

It does not have to do anything else. It provides the laughs, and does not get preachy and self-rightious.

Don't overtjink it