Fallen Angel 2.0?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

So for those of you who saw SD this week some british guy cut in the broadcast "Save_Us" style and cut a heel promo in a medieval stone setting about evil and the brotherhood and he has followers and he wants immortality from somebody and whatnot. The questions here...

1. Where are they going with this "religious zealant" type thing? Is there a shot he could get over or will he just end up like countless gimmicks of this type.

2. Kevin Thorn recently was talking about something similar in his WWE blog or whatever. Could he be one of his followers or something?

3. Could this guy feud with The Undertaker right off the bat mentioning "immortality" and all? I think we all know how it'll turn out but would that be a good idea and if not then who should he feud with?

-TJ-

Idk, but that guy looks so familiar. But I can't seem to figure out who he is though.

Feuding with taker right away? No, feuding with Taker, yes.

Kevin Thorn, prolly not, since he doesn't wear vampire gimmick style anymore.

The religious gimmick will get him as far as that one guys, who i can't remember....... But maybe he will go farther.

Hometown Kid

Idk, but that guy looks so familiar. But I can't seem to figure out who he is though.

I've seen him wrestle in FCW before. He's actually kinda small, like Christopher Daniels or Chris Sabin sized. And he's kinda awesome from what i've seen of him. He was injured for almost a year last I heard though so I don't know if he's leading a faction if he's still injured or what. But he's never been on TNA or WWE before.

-TJ-

^Yeah I Just Researched it ty very much :(

Here's his talent.

Anyways his gimmick is supposed to be a Fallen angel like gimmick.

[YT]pUuIgcl_4-g[/YT]

seX-Power

He didn't loook half bad in that posted match. You cant tell if hell have good promo skills because that one was pre taped and that doesnt say much. What happened to Kizarny though, did they give up on him?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah, like CMS said, his name is Hade Vansen. He's one of the guys WWE plucked from England when they took quite a few and signed them to developmental deals from over there. He's a former FWA Champion, which at one stage was the main promotion over in England. Alex Shane earmarked him to be the guy to take over as the top guy of the company from Shane, but FWA is no longer in exitsnace (same people now run XWA), and Vansen is obviously with WWE.

I like him in the ring. I've seen a bit of him on the internet, and he looks quite good.

edgehead099

Reaction score
His promo reminded be on a "B" level falling angel promo

Airfixx

Straight away the promo made me think of Malakai (aka Thorn)...

As did Malakai, this character has 'Taker fued' written all over him.

(Get this guy and Umanga built up nicely when they finally (re)appear and they should manage to spice Taker up for the 'twighlight' run of his career.)

newmie

Reaction score

(Get this guy and Umanga built up nicely when they finally (re)appear and they should manage to spice Taker up for the 'twighlight' run of his career.)

I think you mean "Mordecai". But yeah, i agree as soon as the promo was finished i thought Mordecai.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Vansen probably wouldn't be big enough to take on Taker. He only weighs about 220 lbs.

Kizza

I actually quite liked his promo. He pulled it off quite well. Although he may be a little too small for it to work, I'm still interested to see where it goes.

Side note: I was promised Sinn Bowdee. Now where is he!

Airfixx

Vansen probably wouldn't be big enough to take on Taker. He only weighs about 220 lbs.

I see your point. We'll see. I think a lot would depend on how the gimmick was to unfold.

I figure with all that biblical shit you got a good angle bearing in mind that 'the ol' manual' contains the biggest underdog story of all time.

@ Newmie: LOL... Yeah, that's the fellow!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
it sounds like a gimmick that would be pretty liked by WWE Creative for a little bit, but Hade Vansen looks so generic, I don't think he can succeed without a makeover. He looks like every other wrestler on the Developmental wrestler when I think of it.