Faking Death... for likes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So this is where we are. People on YouTube, a couple in particular, decided to fake a death.

WTF is wrong with people?

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah, they were doing this last year as a fake Suicide and everything...truly fucking disgusting

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, they were doing this last year as a fake Suicide and everything...truly fucking disgusting
I don't know what goes through someone's mind when thinking that faking the death of anyone on YouTube or social media in general but you have to be severely desperate and mindless.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I don't know what goes through someone's mind when thinking that faking the death of anyone on YouTube or social media in general but you have to be severely desperate and mindless.
Or a truly fucked person who found this funny. I mean, there was a prank last year where a woman legit killed her boyfriend, by accident, just for Youtube.

• Wow
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Or a truly fucked person who found this funny. I mean, there was a prank last year where a woman legit killed her boyfriend, by accident, just for Youtube.
I didn't hear about that one but it is probably a good thing I didn't. People that do this crap need to be kicked off the platform.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I didn't hear about that one but it is probably a good thing I didn't. People that do this crap need to be kicked off the platform.
Yeah, it was a Youtube Prank couple and the prank was that she was going to "shoot" him through a book, that was pretty thick, and he would be "dead", but...THEY USED A FREAKING .50 CALIBER DESERT EAGLE...which is one of the most powerful handguns of all time. So they went with the prank and the bullet went through the book, who would have guessed, and killed her boyfriend. She got jail time for Involuntary Manslaughter, I believe.

• Wow
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, it was a Youtube Prank couple and the prank was that she was going to "shoot" him through a book, that was pretty thick, and he would be "dead", but...THEY USED A FREAKING .50 CALIBER DESERT EAGLE...which is one of the most powerful handguns of all time. So they went with the prank and the bullet went through the book, who would have guessed, and killed her boyfriend. She got jail time for Involuntary Manslaughter, I believe.
Holy crap. What morons!