Fake BTB Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
This was always one of my favorite matches, so I decided to make it happen again, at Wrestlemania 25. Its not the best. I found the logo on Google images. I used a blur filter on Brock and Kurt and I didnt like it, but I couldnt go Backwards enough to get rid of it. Fuck Blur.

n675671801_1441199_3930.jpg

EDIT: Okay, so i dont fucking get this thing, I cant fucking see the border I put. I did what you do to make a border and I still cant see it.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
The blur effects weren't needed, and I can see the border on the top, left, and a bit of the bottom, but as you look on the right, the border is absent. The background's quality is kinda bad, and I didn't find the text really appealing or fitting to the graphic.

Reaction score
Well yeah the blur wasnt needed, I couldnt go back enough. Way to read.

I wasnt sure on what to use for the text. I kinda used them as both experimental. Should I have used the Kurt vs. Brock text for Worl Heavyweight Championship?

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I did read :p, repeating for emphasis. Perhaps you should've used a different color for the text? Blending the superstars with the background's color also could've made this a bit better as well.

Reaction score
So keep the fonts? Or change the WHC one?

Color I think is fine.

Explain more on the blending. I don't quite understand. I dont wanan say I dont know how, because I prolly do, its just I need more explanation.