Fabricio Werdum Says He Isn't Negotiating With the UFC, But Couldn't Tell You if He W

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
The good folks at FightHubTV got the chance to catch up with Strikeforce heavyweight Fabricio Werdum at a recent amateur event. They asked him about recent rumors involving negotiations to take his talents back to the UFC. Werdum said no, but he didn't exactly say no.

Watch the video:

Some quotes from the interview:

I haven't spoken to anybody yet, the only thing I know is my Strikeforce contract. Of course I would love to return to the UFC, because they are the best promoters in the world and I fought four times for them and I know I will come back to fight the best and if Joe Silva gives me the chance to show I'm in good form and I can do this but it's when they call me up. I don't have anything for sure. The only thing for sure are my Strikeforce fights.

No, no one has talked to them and I'm waiting though. If there is a rumor maybe there is some truth to it but if there was I couldn't say much right now either.