Ezra Miller (DC's Flash) Unable to be Located by Law Enforcement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

The Los Angeles Times reported on Friday that the parents of 18-year-old Tokata Iron Eyes were granted a protective order against actor Ezra Miller, but law enforcement has been unable to locate the actor. Miller has yet to be served the papers, which accuses them of “physically and emotionally abusing” the teen. The Times’s report also uses the term “grooming.”

Chase Iron Eyes and Sara Jumping Eagle had their interim order of protection for their daughter approved by a judge from the Standing Rock Sioux tribal court in North Dakota last week. The parents accuse the Justice League and We Need To Talk About Kevin star of “psychologically manipulating, physically intimidating and endangering the safety and welfare of” their child, who has begun using the name Gibson and, like Miller, uses they/them pronouns.

The order would bar Miller from “contacting or harassing” the 18-year-old or their parents, and also would force them to stay 100 yards away from the family residence prior to a July 12 hearing. The court will grant the “relief requested” in the restraining order if Miller does not make an appearance at the hearing.
However, Miller’s current whereabouts are unknown. “They move around so much [that] we’re stuck in this legal limbo situation, and we can’t serve them in any place they’re in long enough,” Chase Iron Eyes, an attorney and activist, told the newspaper. “They’ve been flighty. They’ve been avoiding service, and now there’s public pressure mounting on them to make a decision, which makes us very concerned about Ezra’s volatile nature.”

While Tokata/Gibson, who is believed to be with Miller at this time, is 18, tribal regulations still consider the parents as legal guardians. The Times reported that the parents have made multiple previous attempts to serve documents in Vermont, where Miller has a residence, and in California. When making a wellness check in California this May, Sara Jumping Eagle alleged that Miller assaulted her. (She filed an incident report at the time.)

In an interview with People, Sara says she has only spoken with her daughter three times since February, and felt “monitored” or was “interrupted” by Miller. She added that Tokata/Gibson sounded “robotic” over the phone, and said, “our daughter's basically brainwashed.”

Miller and Iron Eyes first met when he was 23 and she was 12, at the Standing Rock Reservation during the 2016 political action to stop the Dakota pipeline. The court documents the family filed allege that Miller exhibited behavior in a “pattern of corrupting a minor,” that they “took an immediate and apparently innocent liking to Tokata Iron Eyes,” and displayed “cult-like and psychologically manipulative, controlling behavior.”The family also charges that Miller gave Tokata alcohol, marijuana, and LSD, and flew her to places like New York, California, London, Vermont, and Hawaii. In April, Miller was arrested twice in Hawaii for second-degree assault and for disorderly conduct.

On Thursday, Tokata/Gibson uploaded a video to Instagram, in which they said, after a lengthy build-up, “This is my life. These are my decisions. And I'm disappointed in my parents and the press in every way.”Recent previous uploads made a jokey comment about being “on the loose,” and another referred to Ezra Miller as her “comrade” while calling her parents “manipulative” and her father’s allegations “transphobic.”

Warner Bros. is still scheduled to release The Flash, in which Miller plays the leading role, in June 2023. Filming ended in October 2021, but COVID-19 postponed its bow. At the Oscars earlier this year, Miller's Flash character “entering the Speed Force” in Zack Snyder's Justice League won the top “cheer-worthy moment” prize, beating out The Matrix, other superhero movies, and also Showgirls. Two reports suggest that this and another poll decided upon by fans were manipulated by bots.

So the long and short of it is that this fucking freak bitch groomed a child and is actively manipulating her, and now not only are they missing, but she's missing too.

Last edited:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Was going to crack a joke on him but the fucker isn’t worth it.

I hope they find the girl asap. Him, not so much.

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
They can’t release this movie now as is. They need to cgi Grant Gustin into it and reshoot shit. This guy needs to be locked away for life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
we-need-to-talk-about-kevin-movie-poster.jpg

This shit turning into a documentary

Sabretooth

Reaction score
What a fuckin mess. I don’t think they’re delaying or changing the movie. That’s just gonna cost too much. They have a year until the movie is released so they better get him the fuck together. I think if they can’t solve this they just release this movie and then cut their losses. Ezra Miller is not such a star that he can’t be replaced. They literally could just use a different actor and not even mention it.

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
What a fuckin mess. I don’t think they’re delaying or changing the movie. That’s just gonna cost too much. They have a year until the movie is released so they better get him the fuck together. I think if they can’t solve this they just release this movie and then cut their losses. Ezra Miller is not such a star that he can’t be replaced. They literally could just use a different actor and not even mention it.

They release the movie as is with this shit going down they will lose more money then it would cost to reshoot scenes and cgi

Sabretooth

Reaction score
They release the movie as is with this shit going down they will lose more money then it would cost to reshoot scenes and cgi

Nah I lowkey don’t think it’ll affect the box office at all. Most people don’t give a shit.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Pretty entertaining in a tabloid schizo way. I always wonder how some people can get away with everything and others can't take a shit without Warner Bros. supervision. Last month he was on some Hawaiian rampage, stuff that TMZ would run 24/7 coverage on, but it sort of faded into the background. Could be that between the Smith slap and the Depp trial, people had worn themselves out on celebrity.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Truly theirs not enough words to explain about how I feel about Erza's stupidity the last few Months. Dude is nearly 30 and he's doing things on High School levels of dumb and clearly needs to be stopped. In terms of Flashpoint I'll be shocked if they were go push even further the Release Date can't imagine it going from a 2023 Release Date to possibly 2024 redoing so many things it's not it takes a day or two it take Months and they might need to add new Scenes with a replacement as well, time and money on that as well. It would just be easy that hopefully once it gets closer to the Release Date it comes out and if he's still acting a fool they find a new guy to take his spot then. This majorly sucks for everyone on the project who put all their energy into that Film and them having to see one of the Stars in the Film messing with their money in a sense.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This Flash movie is truly cursed. They legit went through like 5 directors and 20 writers before finally settling on the current team. Then when the movie is finally filmed, their lead star goes and acts the fool and puts the movie in jeopardy again. I think they just need to accept the Flash film isn’t supposed to be a thing lol.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Who gives a fuck about a movie?

This motherfucker is a groomer and potential murder/suicide.....fuck a movie.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Great fucking decision DC/WB took you long enough to make it though.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I heard they've been grooming a teenage girl, if it's true I hope they get what they deserve.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I heard they've been grooming a teenage girl, if it's true I hope they get what they deserve.

This was in the OP of the thread, and it's been confirmed this is what they were doing. She's missing alongside Ezra.