Kayfabe Eye on the prize

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
*We've come back from commercial to see what looks to be a drone cam outside of the arena. The drone cam pans out to a wide shot, and to show what appears to be a man in a black leather jacket upon Hershey Park Stadium. The drone cam flies up and reveals the man with his back turned and a logo on his leather jacket reading “Chosen”. The man turns around slowly and dons a huge grin upon his face. With his newly regrown slicked back hair, it is revealed to be none other than Michael Kelly, who we have not seen wrestle since the incident at Viewer's choice.*

Michael Kelly: Survival.. Now that is something I'm well accustomed to, something that seemingly made me who I am today. Cus' ya' see, I have endured everything thrown my way. From the blood thirsty dojos in Japan, to the bingo halls in Milwaukee, to malls in Manitoba, to five star gems across the globes, to brutal beatings from the likes of Anarchy inc. I've been through the ringer, I've seen it all, I've done a lot and I have survived everything.

*Michael Kelly paces back and forth with his fist balled as he stops sideways away from the camera and his grin starts to slowly form into a smile. A genuine and golden smile that radiates nothing but excitement, and confidence. Michael brushes his hair back and turns about-face towards the camera.*

Michael: What I haven't done? Well I'm sure you all know by now. What I haven't done is I haven't held one of those beautiful gold and leather straps you'd like to refer to as belts. As for the survival championship, that's why I came here tonight. I'm here to show those three other competitors as I sit atop a ladder, smiling down at all of you, holding my survival championship belt, what a true survivor looks like. It will not matter how many chairs break over my body, or how many tables I fall through. At the end of it all there will be a new champion crowned, and you are looking at him baby. AAAAAND new......

*The camera cuts and Michael is now on the floor in front of Hershey Park Stadium.*

Michael: For Mr. de la paz, tu eres un falso, lo único que eres genuino es la paliza que recibirás. For the bounty hunter who's here to claim his "bounty", keep on searching bud because the only things your big ol' behind is gonna claim is a knee to the head and a loss in your column. Finally, to the man holding whats soon-to-be mine, how does it feel to know you're on borrowed time? Because destiny is afoot, along with my destiknee... So Quaker State. P.A!! Hershey Pennsylvania, are you ready to get extreme?

*Camera catches Michael Kelly turn around and walk jog into the arena as it slowly fades to black.*

Posted early because I have shit to do this weekend. @Mike Thunder @DeathLock75 @Crazykillerv1