Eye illusion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Version1:
illusioncopy.jpg

Version2:

illusion2.jpg

feedback would be appreciated.
thanks

Famou$ 187

I don't see the difference between the two. :(. But it's very tight. Colors are crazy. It's really trippy.

Enigma22

Reaction score
how do u not see the difference lol?

its cool but wanna explain it WS?

Famou$ 187

Ka'Durrhhhh lmao I see it now. D'oh. Yeah WS whats the concept of this?

Wrestling Station

thanks for the feedback, i was expecting more feedback actually.

anyway, yeah if you look so deep into it, you will find it kinda spooky lol.. but as a concept, it shows how you mind can think of things from looking at it and feel its either "looking good colors" or "scary sig". :shock: lol.

John

Version1:
illusioncopy.jpg

Version2:

illusion2.jpg

feedback would be appreciated.
thanks

I don't see the difference between the two. :(. But it's very tight. Colors are crazy. It's really trippy.

Ka'Durrhhhh lmao I see it now. D'oh. Yeah WS whats the concept of this?

one the second there eyes instead of stars on the left. i saw that first. i personally like the second best. not much on these to rate but nice background.
Rating:
first one: 3/10
second: 5/10

Reaction score
one the second there eyes instead of stars on the left. i saw that first. i personally like the second best. not much on these to rate but nice background.
Rating:
the stars are still there on the 2nd one lol

C4

Rating:

Do you even know how that is done?

I don't know how to judge such a graphic WS but nonetheless it looks very "eye" catching :shifty: Good work man, I really can't figure out what you exactly did but whatever you did it's good.