Extremely Endangered Tiger Losing Habitat—and Fast

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
As Sumatran rain forests fall to palm oil plantations, their critically endangered tiger may soon vanish from the planet.

There are now only two regions on the Indonesian island with enough breeding females to sustain the species, according to a new study.

“The erosion of large wilderness areas pushes Sumatran tigers one step closer to extinction,” says study leader Matthew Luskin, research fellow with the Smithsonian Institution who's based at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.

The Sumatran is the smallest of the nine original subspecies—males rarely grow to eight feet long.

Despite successful anti-poaching efforts, the Sumatran tiger population has declined about 17 percent since 2000, to just 600 animals left in the wild. Tigers on the neighboring islands of Java, Bali, and Singapore went extinct in the 20th century.

Full article - Extremely Endangered Tiger Losing Habitat—and Fast

:emoji_crying_cat_face:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I thought they were fixing this problem :okay:

I could be thinking of the pandas though. So sad. The most beautiful animal in the world to me :downer:

Reactions: Red Rain

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I feel like some of it is planned ya know. Like some people want this to happen because of a bigger picture.
Like something is going on we don't know about. Maybe that is just me being paranoid but I don't know.

Or maybe the animals are purposely :gtfo: to avoid the coming chaos. :dale: :madcat:

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Reactions: Red Rain and Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score