Exclusive reviewed (following ep 973_

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who will win if they should compete

• R-Truth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Perhaps with Ryder "Injured" Brodus will get US Championship. Wishful thinking.

I think Swagger will end up winning the belt. He'll end up exploiting Ryder's injury to beat him.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Great. Now we get to hear those legendary "I am jack sthwagger, and I'm your United Stathes Championnn" promos.

He's so easy to hate though isn't he? Plus he's not a bad speaker, nothing exceptional but he's no worse then say ADR.
Like here he had little to no build but was getting decent heat. It seems legit also not the canned in shit. You can see people reacting in the crowd.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
I think it is time for Swagger to be champ. He can then ad another american to his nickname

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
@[seabs] Definitely. I may mock Jack Swagger all the time, but he's the equivalent of Vickie Guerrero or Johnny Ace. He's so bad on the mic that the crowd just LOVE to hate him. Most of Jack's reign he had vickie-level heat on pretty much every mic-segment he had.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Crayo said:
@[seabs] Definitely. I may mock Jack Swagger all the time, but he's the equivalent of Vickie Guerrero or Johnny Ace. He's so bad on the mic that the crowd just LOVE to hate him. Most of Jack's reign he had vickie-level heat on pretty much every mic-segment he had.

That they do. But he is an awesome wrestler in the ring

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
BTW got some comments on results on the RAW review woohoo!

Check 'em out

"Guys there is a big Cena Fan commenting Lets go Cena on my blog.

If your not a fan, please put him in his place, by commenting Cena Sucks on it with me