Exclusive PXC 24: 'Philippines' Photo Gallery

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Bloody_Elbow_Photo_Gallery_Banner_large.jpg

This past weekend, BloodyElbow.com was on deck for the Guam based promotion, Pacific X-Treme Combat's first venture to the Philippines. They hosted PXC 24 on the Resorts World Manila, and it was headlined by a heavyweight title bout between Kelvin Fitial and Roque Martinez.

Here's our exclusive photo gallery from an entertaining night of fights. For a complete rundown on the fights, check out our PXC: 24 recap and results post.

There's a lot more photos after the jump, so do check them out.

Heavyweight Championship: Kelvin Fitial def. Roque Martinez by TKO (Elbows and Punches) - Round 4, 4:52.

135 lbs: Joe Taimanglo def. Young Jun Kim by Submission (Rear Naked Choke) - Round 1, 1:23

150 lbs: Rafael Dias vs Kim Jang Yong - (Draw)

140 lbs: Rolando Perez def. Tony Reyes by Unanimous Decision

150 lbs: Harris Sarmiento def. Alex Castro by Unanimous Decision

135 lbs: Josh Alvarez def. Rogelio Plomeda by Submission (Rear Naked Choke) - Round 1, 2:55

155 lbs: Diego Garijo def. Tae Kyun Kim by Unanimous Decision

135 lbs: Ricky Camp def. Carlos Tiongson by TKO (punches) - Round 2, 2:24

Bonus Photos: Brandon Vera coaching his Alliance MMA teammates, Diego Garijo and Rolando Perez

Bonus Photos: PXC Ring Girl From FHM

All photos were taken by my brother, Paolo Tabuena, with all the editing jobs done by myself.