Exclusive: Mr. Anderson On How Well He Knows Austin Aries and Facing Him in The...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
ddc4ca80a287441d332dbd08d42f0871_S.jpg

Mr. Anderson spoke with impactwrestling.com cameras about facing Austin Aries in tonight's World Title Series match. He talked about coming up in the Business with Aries and how well they actually know each other.

"Austin Aries and I have known each other now for about 14 years, I've been in the wrestling business for 16, we traveled everywhere together for 6 years we traveled the highways we've worked bars, armories, bar mitzvahs, truck stops, gas stations, birthday parties, you name it.. Just trying to learn and develope our name, hone our craft..."

Anderson continued

"I know him like the back of my hand, he on the other hand also, knows me like the back of his hand"

Watch the rest in the video below

{youtube}https://youtu.be/03tMfmVsN0g{/youtube}

c8McrJxWLao

Continue reading...