Exclusive: Jwoww Reveals Her Massive New Tiger Tattoo In Inked Magazine!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Jwoww recently got a giant new tattoo on her already inked up body -- and is finally revealing it while also showing off her bikini body!

In the new issue of Inked magazine, the "Jersey Shore" star strips down to a number of sexy swimsuits, giving fans a look at the giant tiger tattoo on her right thigh.

"As an art student, I like how people express art on their bodies," she tells the magazine of all her tatts -- which also include a dragon, hands in prayer and a rose with wings.

"My dragon and tiger were both designed by my college advisor, Jon Squid. He was an art student but he's also been tattooing for 10 years," she says of her new ink.

"I wanted something on the other side of my body to compliment the dragon and Squid told me that the dragon and tiger symbolize good versus evil, like a yin and yang," she adds.

As for why she decided to place it on her thigh, Jwoww says "I want to be able to show my tattoos off when I want to and I want to be able to cover them when I don't."

Check out more from her interview with Inked when the magazine hits newsstands later this week.

Pics posted here

TooFab

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team